Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

canada-daily - canada-daily.net

I am not admin

Note: Canada-Daily is an auto-payout program so you need no registration. 1.5-3.6% daily roi directly paid to your LR. Paying since more than a month now. In my view 20$ minimum to start is little bit amount and there are many who feel it difficult to afford.

Canada-Daily.net

Want to Get Daily Profit from Investing? daily profits are possible from penny stocks even when the overall market is pointing downwards. Having stock picks is one thing, but knowing what to do with them is just as important for all traders to time the investment to maximize return.

Our Professional Market analysts know where to look to find the stocks that are ready to explode. our Canadian penny stocks trader team manage your money and make maximum profit for your deposit. The Canada-Daily .Net project is managed by "Canada Daily Penny Stocks" Group which staff includes Canadian traders and analysts.

Canada-Daily .Net Group’s main business direction is trust management at the Penny Stock market. We have access to the Penny Stock market analytical data from the keynote analysts.

We have developed strategic business partnership programs and use the best financial tools to be successful and rank high at the Canadian Penny Stock market

Investment Plans:

Profit: 1.5% - 3.6% daily

Min. amount of investment: $20

Max. amount of investment: $10000

Investment period: up to 180 days

Automated Daily Payment Liberty Reserve

http://canada-daily.net/?ref=U7552528

This site is looking nice and their Auto Payment option is very attractive .......... as Only $20 is the base .......... mainly they can give pure RoI ... + will return our Deposit amount after the end of

maturity ..............

So Overall It's quite good for us .......... and I think I Can Start with $25.

Thanks A Lot.

• 2 months later...

the daily ROI of 1.5% is low and sustainable, but this one has got not paying status on monitors,

but the program is still online so far, thread moved to scam programs list !