Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

clix200-clix200.com

jhayj81

i am not the admin

Welcome To Clix200

We want to help you make hundreds of dollars each and every month with our site.

Site Owned By GoWebCash Sites Network Our Site

HERE IS HOW OUR SITE WORKS

•Stay as clix free member as long as you want make little money.

•Upgrade to clix 50 for $5.00 monthly, click until you earn $50.00 request payout (you must keep upgrade level current till you earn $50.00 and are paid), we pay you $25.00 then you upgrade to clix 100 send support ticket that you upgraded, and posted proof, then we send you the other $25.00.

•Now at clix 100 for $20.00 monthly, click until you earn $100.00 request payout (you must keep upgrade level current till you earn $100.00 and are paid), we pay you $50 then you upgrade to clix 200 send support ticket that you upgraded, and posted proof, then we send you the other $50.00.

•Now at clix 200 for $40.00 monthly, click until you earn $200.00 request payout (you must keep upgrade level current till you earn $200.00 and are paid), also keep upgrade current to receive $200 payouts its that easy.

register

• 3 weeks later...

Nice. Its nice that this site is paying and I hope this site can recover from the total script failure. Although its really scary if you invest and found out later that your upgrade does not appear and the stop paying temporarily its really scary. But seeing proof of payments and starting of paying means its now back to normal.

I read in other forum that the admin of this site has 5 more ptc site. wow a very professional ptc admin. I'm trying to find out the list of that five ptc site. Because if one turn to scam I'm sure the other four will follow. So we better watch out. But its still not confirm if he really has 5 sites.

• 3 weeks later...

Its been 18 days and still no response in here. Anyway I just want to update this thread and say that this site has some problematic in paying its members. I guess its near the scam section. But same time many members are hoping that this site will still continue paying and that admin is trying to fix it. So lets see.

• 3 weeks later...

In other ptp sits clix200 is a very busy thread. And I'm still surprise that in this thread theirs no movement. Anyway I just want to update this thread. I tried to check this site in ptc investigation but I'm disappointed that they are not their either. I think its a waste of time if I join in here since its not in ptc investigation. But I keep on monitoring this thread and update it.

Now this site is not popular in almost all ptp sites that I'm in. I don't know if this site turn to scam or not. But I think even if this site turn to scam no body will going to miss this site as this site is not popular and I'm not surprise if theirs only a handful active clicker in here.

What I don't like about this site is not the rate but the minimum to cashout. its too big for average ptc sites. I don't think this site will last. just imagine if all members reach cashout. just imagine how much money clix200 will pay its members. And I don' think you can find good advertisers that will pay big money also.

• 2 weeks later...

You know what. I feel like opening my own ptc site also. But same time I'm thinking that its much better if I open a autosurf than a ptc site. because for me its better to have autosurf since you can spend more time manipulating earnings in ptc while in autosurf its click and earn. But right now I see clix200 having minimum of 50 dollars to cashout and yet theirs many active members.

• 2 weeks later...

7,345 Members

22 Members Online

$19,800 Paid

0 Refs for Rent

Its funny that clix200 paid almost 20,000 dollars to its members only. Look how much members clix200 has. Its only have less than 7,500 members. That means clix200 pays more than the members it have. Just think about it. per member already earn more than two dollars each. That unbelievable stats. lols.

• 1 month later...

I guess this is the last time I'm going to post in here. Since no body is given a damn about this site. What the use of keep on updating this thread if nobody care right? Beside a site that is not popular or has no followers usually don't last. I think that is the reason why theirs no poster in here simply because this site is dead also.