Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

STELLAPRIME - stellaprime.com

I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

stellaprime.com_640.jpg

Started: Saturday, 29 July 2023
Payouts: Instant (minimum withdrawal amount for USDT.TRC20 5 USD / BUSD.BEP20 5 USD / ETH 50 USD/ USDT ERC20 50 USD / BTC 50 USD.)
Ref-offer 3% and up to 10%.

Technical details (information from ISP and H-Metrics (HyipLogs) resources):

• Domain: NICENIC INTERNATIONAL GROUP CO., LIMITED, 2023-06-29 - 2024-06-29 (registered for  1 year)
  • SSL: GTS CA 1P5 valid from 01 Jul, 2023 to 29 Sep, 2023 - Google Trust Services LLC
  • Hosting: Cloudflare, Inc
  • IP-address: 104.21.53.202 (live sites on IP: 47)
  • Script: not defined
  • Similar text HYIPs:  0
  • Similar design HYIPs: 0

Description:

Welcome to the world of opportunities with SellaPrime! We are ready to offer you unique investment strategies designed with the utmost security for our esteemed investors. With our cutting-edge strategies, you will be able to achieve impressive daily returns ranging from 3.3% to 7.7%. And the most exciting part is, we guarantee the return of your initial deposit at the end of the investment plan. Don't miss the chance to attain financial stability and success with us. Our team urges you to take advantage of these lucrative opportunities to achieve remarkable results in your investments. Because your success is our primary goal. Join SellaPrime today and unlock new horizons of prosperity!

Accepts: 
Bitcoin, Ethereum (ETH), USDT ERC-20, USDT TRC-20, Binance USD (BUSD)

Investment plans:

• $10 - $150000: 3.3% - 7.7% daily for 33 - 14 days (deposit returned)

Telegram: https://t.me/stellaprime_support

depositEn.gif

This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!