Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Sidetick - Sidetick.com

Sidetick - Sidetick.com

SideTick is a great social network that actually pays you to participate. For participating on the site they award you Tick Bucks.

These are kind of like frequent flyer miles - the more you participate the more Tick Bucks you earn.

Best of All you redeem these Tick Bucks for CASH!

You can earn up to $25 a month just on your own efforts. Here is how it works: You can eanr even more with referrals.

$15 level....

You will receive an email from the program administrator each day. Read the email from Jenny EVERY DAY!!!

The email will be sent to the email address you joined SideTick.

Click to to her blog and read the entry dated for that day's date and comment with your opinion a one liner is enough.

You won't see a rise in your points until you have clicked to another page.

1000 tick bucks a day = $15 a month income. (All you have to do is open an email and make a comment on Jenny's Blog.)

$30 or more a month level by earning an additional 1000 plus tickpoints daily

How.....

making friends, commenting on profiles and blogs, participating in polls, joining groups, uploading pics and all sorts of social activities like you would on facebook or other sites only here you get paid for it.

Max out your points daily to 2000--1000 fro Jenny's blog & 1000 from you & your friends efforts =2000 per day = $30 a month...not bad for having fun!!

Just for doing some socializing..

I am already now at over 9k points and was just doing the one minute a day job. They pay as I have seen payment proofs and apparetnly my friend said one lady is making over 400 bucks from the Site a month so thought now I would work on it for 15 minutes a day and it is a good place also to write blog posts for various programs you are in so you evne get paid to do that..not bad..

I plan on making lots of friends here just a few every day and I did a poll today and already got 4 peeps voted..

grin.png

JOIN SIDETICK