Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Budgetiva - budgetiva.com

Start: 1.10.2010

Budgetiva is simply the epitome of online investment opportunities. It offers a stable, safe, comfortable and a pleasant earning atmosphere that is propelled and managed by experts and professionals in the financial market in general. Main company business is trading on the FOREX market. Systematic market analysis, observation of foreign exchanges and effective use of technical analysis is performed in order to reduce risks and generate profit. We always use protective orders to protect the deposit from unexpected and sudden market fluctuations. Our expertise in looking out for opportunities for investment and profit driven avenues allows us to maximize revenue and eliminate expensive third-party fees and expenses, thus resulting in a much more lucrative bottom-line.

Budgetiva focuses on a massive advertising campaign along with clockwork payments and fabulous customer support . Our mission is to promote the online investments for those of you new in this business or have been investing online for a long time not with such a success that you desire. Providing our customers with the best service and putting our skills in advertising and management into practice will make Budgetiva.com the Best HYIP on the net today.

Plans :

4$-25000$ - 144% after 12 days

Coumpoding 0%-100%

Min.spend: 4$

Referral: 5%

Paysystems: LR,PM

Withdraw: Manual

Time for withdraw: 24 hours

SSL

DDOS

Whois:

Registrar: TUCOWS INC.

Whois Server: whois.tucows.com

Referral URL: http://domainhelp.opensrs.net

Expiration Date: 2011-09-22

Creation Date: 2010-09-22

Last Update Date: 2010-09-22

Name Servers:

ns1.enterprise.blacklotus.net

ns2.enterprise.blacklotus.net

See budgetiva.com DNS Records

budgetiva@yahoo.com

Deposit :

1831862.jpg

Date : 2010-02-10 11:06:25

From/To Account : U2849610 (Budgetiva)

Amount : -100.00

Currency : LRUSD

Batch : 45938898

Memo : Deposit to budgetiva.com User Vip-monitoring.com

JOIN HERE ===>

• 2 weeks later...

Got information that this site in on problem now...

I tried to open a site and it's blank.. And I heard also today is the first payday and the site gone forever..

The site registered to 120 monitors when first launched?? I think the admin is a big scammer if the site not back forever...

Got information that this site in on problem now...

I tried to open a site and it's blank.. And I heard also today is the first payday and the site gone forever..

The site registered to 120 monitors when first launched?? I think the admin is a big scammer if the site not back forever...

I think that pretty much gave away that it was a scam. All those monitors.. the admin was trying extremely hard to attract a lot of members.

I think that pretty much gave away that it was a scam. All those monitors.. the admin was trying extremely hard to attract a lot of members.

I thought that the admin only paid for RCB some members even all monitors also didn't received their money than coz the site closed on the payday, since the plan they offered "after" plan..

Well, if they not come back tomorrow I think this thread can be moved to scammed section..

This site on of the fast growing hyip site because admin bought many advertisments in big forum and admin is very active person,the minimum payout not high,so i think this site will pay me .

Well you seem to be so sure that you are going to get paid despite my warning. I hope you didn't invest much on this HYIP. Try to be careful next time my friend and hopefully read because it helps :D