Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Trendica - Trendica.net

I am not the Admin.

About HYIP:

Trendica.Net is a stable and secured investment program, established by a strong team of highly skilled trades and investment consultants in the offline and online investment market, trading activities and investments in various funds, which gives our members the opportunity of making a significant benefit on their investment. We are specializing in the foreign exchange market, where we have been trading for 8 years. This program is a ream investment, which returns are all generated from real-life investments. Profits from our investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the high-profile term.

We will seek to develop active and supportive relationships with our partners and customers. Our goal is to identify and invest in the best portfolio companies. We will aim to significantly add value to the investments and businesses that we invest in; as we strongly support our portfolio companies, providing incremental capital to allow for synergistic add-on acquisitions that will ultimately improve operating results and enhance equity value.

Our business is not limited to Forex but we do Stock trading as well. We have some partnerships with Real Estate agents around the world too. We try to have a diversify portfolio so if one of our plans failed we would have an alternative. We can say your money would be safe with us but remember that nothing is predictable and guaranteed in any business. Tredica.Net is a reliable high- profit investment program, which offers great returns along with professional approach and security. We make the highest interest rates available online and this has never been our primary aim. What we consider most important is stability, timely payments and flawless services, but doubtless Trendica.Net stands out from most online investment opportunities. Our professional expertise allows us to offer you secure returns on investments. We plan our investment portfolio in order to minimize the risks inherent in trading. We use various investment strategies and always diversify our investment. Don’t miss this opportunity as we have a good program for providing good profits to all of our investors.

plans.PNG

Accepted Currencies: LR, PM

Link: http://www.trendica.net/

The site experienced some problems at first but now its working fine. so fine.

I even withdrawn my 3 days 20% for their pan 3 where I deposited $18.. I am really happy this site exists coz I know this won't scam that easy and that early. :D

I think this site might be controlled by a hacker ........... Because Destination location of their LR is not matched from their sci app ..........

they have auto changeable location for sci ........... all these reason prove them hacker .........

I don't think so as I processed some payment for them and I haven't been hacked yet..

what do you mean by Destination location of their LR is not matched from their sci app ?

and how would they hack using such URL?

changing the SCI App is to protect Trendica Admin;s account. it's not to hack members as told by admin, I inquired from him why is that SCI APp is changing..

Trendica Admin's News Letter Update May 25, 2011 11:24 PM GMT + 8 (Wednesday)

TRENDICA - Another new letter from the team at Trendica.

Index.

1) Problems accessing the site.

2) Commission challenge bonus.

3) Posting proofs.

Problems accessing the site.

In the first few days on the sites life, we had a number of people report to us that the site was hard to load, Trendica is

a unique and custom design, not all connection speeds will be able to run the site smoothly, the site is fine and should you have any problems, please contact us on trendica.net@gmail.com however you may wish to try refreshing the page.

Commission challenge bonus.

It was announced on the supporting forums that we will be having special bonuses for the person with the highest commission, however this will not be taking place yet, more infomation will be giving in the near future.

Posting proofs.

I helping hand goes a long way, we would like to thank all the people that continue to post payment proofs and would like to incourage everyone to post proofs, thankyou.

trendica.net@gmail.com

I don't think this site will last more than four months. But I think its still good to invest even with couple of cycle. The plan three days is so short so its means you can make as much as 20 cycle before running away from this site. Or a strategy best known as hit and run.

I like that the site is spending some money in banners in different forums. Whats to be said about design, ddos et etc is not all.

So taken from the money spended on the site im in. I mean the admin wont close it directly, it will take some time to get back the money spended i hope:)

Im in heres my deposit sended via LR

Date: 05/29/2011 08:12

Batch: 62173537

To account: U3351367 (Trendica.Net)

Amount: $10.00

Memo: Deposit to Trendica.Net

Trendica: Admin's News Letter Update May 30, 2011 11:47 PM GMT + 8 (Monday)

Trendica: Alert-pay Added Today we have Added Alert-pay successfully,its a business verified account.

Hello All,

We have some news about adding Alert-pay and about some changes.

About Alert-pay:

We are really happy to announce that now we have added Alert-pay as a payment processor in Trendica.Net. Now all can deposit and withdraw money using AP as a main processors. We have got many requests from Investors who would like to invest via AP, so just added it. We hope you are loving your stay on the SITE! We would like to request all the monitors to update their records about our Processors, now we have 3 payment processors: Liberty Reserve, Alert-pay and Perfect Money

About Changes:

our investors loved our plans and the profits they are getting from them, so for now there is no change in plans or anything between it. Yes, Payments will be slow on weekends according to business days, but i think we should have get some rest

That's all for now.

Happy Earning

Trendica.Net

Ok going for the profit

Got paid some rcb superfast last night for trendica from profitablehyip monitor $1.50 out of my $10.00:)

Im actually thinking this one is getting better, an admin thats hopefully dont give up after 3 cycles...And run away.

In anyway i see some heavy promoters on the internet market of paid to so i just hope im not wrong it will gain attention this one:)

Trendica Admin's News Letter Update May 31, 2011 10:14 AM GMT + 8 (Tuesday)

Trendica Another new letter from the team Trendica about the weekend payments

Index.

1) Adding a NEW payment processor. AlertPay.

2) Paying on weekends.

3) Comm ission Challenge.

AlertPay.

As of tomorrow we are adding ALERTPAY, in doing this i`m sure many of you will feel that the ever growing options of the site, and

support given are of the highest standard. Ofcourse Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money will remain.

Paying on weekends.

To make it easier for our team, we are no longer paying on weekends, we hope you are fine with this.

Commission challenge. UPDATE.

1) jerry667

2) raj

3) khai28

4) kingeddd

5) roman

trendica Admin's News Letter Update May 31, 2011 5:12 PM GMT + 8 (Tuesday)

trendica update saying they were hack is this the end? the end? or another weak lie of the admin??

News letter 31st May 2011

Last night we "Trendica.net" was hacked, around $4000.00 was taken and sent to the HACKERS account.

We are forced to discontinue the Hyip, the hackers IP address is: 85.76.53.192

If anyone has any infomation please help us to recover the funds, in time we hope to pay you all back the money that has been lost.

We have everyones infomation and emails, we just hope to also have your support aswell.

So they scammed almost directly. The account hacked is so used..........

Well nothing new there. This was announced as the program that will go on for a year :lol:

Lost out $8.50 so its not a huge amount. The worse is the ones joined without a good rcb offer:(

Nope there wont be any support from me, becuase hyipscope had them as NOT PAYING ALREADY before the email was sended out....................i mean a half day before....and for them to say not paying they wait at least half day:)

• 2 months later...

I think this program is closed as there is park your domain page loaded on this link,

I am not sure what it really mean, whether there is another content getting created by the same admin,

since the program is closed, thread moved to scam list !

trendica.net

Welcome! This domain was recently registered at namecheap.com. The domain owner may currently be creating a great site for this domain. Please check back later!