Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Pharma-finance - pharma-finance.com

I am not the Admin.

About HYIP:

We’ll help you earn in a promising and highly remunerative online business: traffic arbitrage. You look for a way to earn quick money? Register and start earning! Your business does well and you have extra money to spend? Invest and get a better income!

The investment process is easy and totally automated. Your deposit is opened quickly and confidentially. User-friendly interface lets you get into fast and see your money working. You may have a significant income within the first 24 hours.

Investment Plans:

Satus Plan (5,5 %/day for 30 days, Deposit: 10 $ - 500 $, Principal return: No, Compounding: No)

Primum Plan (1.7 %/day for 45 days, Deposit: 10 $ - 500 $, Principal return: Yes, Compounding: Yes)

Secunda Plan (1.9 %/day for 60 days, Deposit: 501 $ - 1 000 $, Principal return: Yes, Compounding: Yes)

Tertia Plan (2.1 %/day for 90 days, Deposit: 1 001 $ - 100 000 $, Principal return: Yes, Compounding: Yes)

Accepted Currencies: LR, PM, AP

Referral Commission: 6%

Link: https://pharma-finance.com/

It seems to be a complete hyip investment program. Infact i have seen this first such hyip which have fixed upper limit of deposit. First two plans noone is allowed to deposit more than 500$, the only reason i see for this is that admin want to keep paying, and wants to get only as much which he can manage easily. I like first plan most as this pays back faster and our investment become risk free in 18 days.

• 2 weeks later...

Good thing for them are investment plans and minimal investment amount and of course their withdrawal as it's instant.

This site for sure will be online some time but remeber that even the best hyips crash but this could be different.

there's payment proof posted here and although without paying status from hyip monitor site, its enough to show if this hyip paying. moreover the site completed with ddos and ssl protection. it make the site secure. minimum invest is also affordable and I put this hyip in my list.

I got a latest news of this site ; noted that they will think about their referral system. The real fact is due to heavy demand they might change their Ref.System and make 3 level commission.

I just want to tell the authority that they must add more HYIP proof forum and represent themselves very convenient.

• 1 month later...

The hyip is really a great earner if , (my thoughts) you go for the first plan.

Satus Plan gives 5.5 % per day for 30 days. so there is almost 10 days with pure profit.

20 days to bep is for me ideal in a hyip that wont go for the real fast plans, instead trying to pay for the longer run:)

Hopefully.....

The design, security processors, principal back or not, roi is well thought out and fixed up....

Then its all up to the owner if pay for long time or not. In anyway i think this hyip has a good chance for the longer run.

so were in

heres my deposit:

Payment sended via LR

Date: 07/27/2011 08:19

Batch: 66434721

To Account: U5408776 (Pharma Finance)

Amount: $10.00

• 3 weeks later...

I think there is no ratings section in this program,

cause I have searched enough for it but it's not found there,

well the last news update is regarding addition of German version of the site on August 9th.