Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What's one of the most lovely trading platforms?

Katie_90

MT4 still my favourite trading platform, I already use MT 4 terminal platform more than 8 years since knows about forex and still comfortable so far. Although now available MT5 terminal platform, but less interesting to use it, except it become compulasory because MT4 no longer available. FXOpen also offer TickTrader terminal platform designed for ECN broker which gives advantages possible get negative spread. 

3. Kraken
 Kraken is a digital asset exchange based out of New York City, New York. It was founded in 2011 and is currently ranked 10 on CoinMarketCap. Kraken offers both fiat currency deposits/withdrawals and trades. Kraken is known for its advanced technology and competitive fee structure.

2 hours ago, Lechosław Król said:

Big investors feel insecure with low secure trading brokers and they don’t want to start with those brokers. Not all regulated brokers are highly secure and you have to be picky for selecting a secure trading broker. Eurotrader is a secure broker and allows traders with a 111% deposit bonus.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the International Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they have Fast Deposits and Withdrawals :)