Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Pay Mentor - Paymentor.me

Hyipmasterorg

I am not owner/admin.

Pay Mentor

About Pay Mentor

A united community of mathematicians, programmers and economists who have been working on the algorithm for a long time, trained the neural network on historical data and successfully tested the trading algorithm for a year.

Access to the capabilities of the algorithm was initially only for the team that developed it. Then the question arose about scaling the process. In this connection, access is open to a small community. To start working on the platform, it is necessary to delegate deposits to the platform for trading. Denominations of deposits are correctly calculated and offered consistently to optimize the trading process. Each trading deposit can be delegated for up to 30 days.

Start: 01/11/2022

Project marketing

Trial type deposits
  The first deposit costs $20,   $24 payout after 30 days

Each subsequent package costs 15 percent more than the previous package! That is, the second package in the marketing trial costs $23 and the payout is $27 after 30 days.
The third package costs 15 percent more than the second package, i.e. $26 and the payout is $31.2

Important If you bought. Three packs The first pack you should receive in the amount of 24 dollars, you will receive within five days! Buying the 5th deposit in the same way will speed up the 3rd deposit up to 5 days

From myself - 69 dollars is enough to buy 3 packages, so that the first one will be paid ahead of schedule in 5 days!

Package block MAIN!

This marketing gives a profit from the amount of $ 50
First package $50 - payout in 33 days $62
Reinvest 20 percent higher from the previous one!
Second package $60 - Payout 74.40
Third package $72 payout just above $89

Important If you bought the third package, the first payment is paid ahead of schedule after 6 days
 Buying the 5th deposit in the same way will speed up the 3rd deposit up to 6 days.

Every 25 days, packages with payments from 28 percent will be added to the account!
28-32-36-40 and so on
The terms of the packages will be displayed in the account!

If you bought coins at a rate of 0.10, with an increase in the rate of 0.13 or even higher, you will be able to buy packages at the specified rate!

The project will be improved and supplemented with new and new features!

Referral Program 6%-3%-... of the partner's profit (More on the website)
Payments: Instant
Payment systems:     Perfect Money, Tether USDT-TRC20, BUSD BEP-20

Join   here

I am in !
07.11.22 19:04    Transfer    Sent Payment: 35.00 USD to account U39118273 from U17755**. Batch: 490887777. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment.

07.11.22 17:35    Transfer    Sent Payment: 50.00 USD to account U39118273 from U17755***. Batch: 490877572. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...