Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Power2Share - power2share.net

Hello

Just wanted to inform you of a new program launched a little while ago that is VERY exciting.

The name of the site is Power2Share

What this program does is create a PROFIT SHARE with the CubieCollective and other sites we the admin will also be adding to the network of profit sharing sites. In which the admin is distributing profits with investors.

So sale of these shares are considered network income and the admin is are 97% of EVERY DOLLAR EVENLY to the ENTIRE PROFIT SHARE.. So.. ZERO. ABSOLUTELY ZERO. NOT A SINGLE REFERRED PERSON IS REQUIRED TO EARN!!!! You own a position in the ENTIRE PROFIT SHARE.. So of course te first ones in will earn from the following ones that join .. Referred or NOT

Basically you can purchase positions in this profit share. The MORE POSITIONS YOU EARN THE LARGER YOUR SHARE OF NETWORK EARNINGS YOU RECEIVE.

Join Now! www.power2share.net

banner.gif

The potential earnings is really good. It is actually a very tempting rates. But as they say and as the name implies 'power2share', you need to have a good team or group of people who is very good in marketing and convincing people to join under you. In this sense, you will reach the desired income that you ever wish.

In this kind of game I think its just to late to join. The rules is fast in fast out.

You get the cycles first and go out first....

The stats is not for me.

Total Positions: 33,782

Last Member: rmurry

Paid Members: 8470

Total Paid: $959,386.49

Last Joined: 10/24/2010

Last Cycle: 10/22/2010

Total Cycles: 926

Running Time: 19d 14h 18m

Already 19 days. My little rule is get in the first 3 days. Or I will never finish or even get my money back....

Im out.