Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

stock-biz - stock-biz.com

I am not admin

Website of investment company stock-biz.com offers you a unique view of earnings in the Internet. You will get income when not even going to be in the network. A few days later you feel as strongly increased your profit. All you need is to invest in our company and just watch the growth of income. Every day, your money will grow at a good speed. Increase will depend on the amount in your deposit account and the percentage that you choose.

Plans:

plans.jpg

Minimal Spend: $10

Referral: Up to 5%

Withdrawal: Instant

Accept: LR, PM

Link >>> stock-biz.com

before checking the profit that can be earned through this program, let's first check their status, whether the program is paying or not,

for me this program's status seems to be doubtful,

ratings page has no monitor and even links placed on the site to forums redirect us to homepage itself,

thus I doubt they are trying to hide the stats of the program.

the design and the script seems attractive but the roi is offering little bit high percentage of profit with in limited days..

which makes this program risky to me..as well as status seems doubtful also..so its better to skip this one..

Yes, pops

your idea is 100% correct ......... because those script are called exchange Reseller Script .......... No Admin has control this service ........ Only bot robot takes our fund .... mostly SCAM.

although someone ..... got paid ...... they are Admin's community ..... or some time Payout/Withdrawal has processed on FCFS Basis ...........

So, Uncertain Pay

• 2 months later...

stock-biz has been reviewed of money-news online, the monitors on them is a lot and all has paying stats.

On the first page of stockbiz there is the monitor of the week. Under this there is all monitors listed in the link.

Running days 72 days. And the roi is like many of this fast games 120% that is on the market now:)

So

Heres my deposit

Payment sended via LR

Date: 07/24/2011 17:14

Batch: 66215860

To Account: U4159988 (Stock Biz)

Amount: $10.00

Merchant Reference: Memo: Deposit to stock-biz.com

• 3 weeks later...

right now I have got warning message from the browser that the connection to this program is not secure that is

Untrusted Connection, thus for security reasons I have got out of here without proceeding to further,

I think reliable programs should not have untrusted connections.

• 3 weeks later...

I think this program has some RoI and it has been running for quite some time based on Goldpoll monitoring site and so i have listed this program to one of my investment site do I haven't started to invest and just waiting first for LR funds to come to get started in this.

• 3 weeks later...

around a month ago, there was accessing issue with this site but it's now fine and there is no more Untrusted Connection warning,

this one has been ACTIVE for 130 days so far, it's good to know that this program has been running for around five months so far,

the latest payment proofs of 20th September can be available around on forums.