Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Lifesdream - www.lifesdream.org

bramjnet

lifesdream.org (Profit sharing hyip project, HYIP Monitor which invest in HYIP) - shares 90% of profit with the members. Why? Because members are visits. More members = More visits = More advertisers = more profits.

- It's absolutely free. You don't need to invest! Just visit and use this website regularly!

- 90% PROFIT SHARING

How to earn? Just visit the site everyday, click "make money" tab then You'll see several options to earn such as "One click earnings", Paid to click banners, free lottery, free jackpot games, promotion contests and virtual gambling competion. All for free and it will just cost you a few minutes everyday.

Actually, you can earn just by logging in and being active in the site. Click on the lotteries to qualify.

Earnings depends on your metal status(Non metal, bronze, silver, gold). It varies every day depending on the sales/profits of lifesdream.

How to gain metal status? Be active everyday. Everytime a metal member will be inactive within 50 consecutive days, he will lose his metal status and another member will get it.

First 100 members --> Gold Members

- Members from 101 to 200 --> Silver Members

- Members from 201 to 300 --> Bronze Member

Payment methods

- Liberty Reserve

- Solid Trust Pay

- PayPal

$2 Payout.

I've been a member of it for several months and right now I'm already a silver member, I haven't been paid yet, since I use my earnings to buy free shares there. But I can earn 4+ cents everyday(depends on the sales of the site), plus I have won 5 times in their Daily lottery (10 cents - 20 cents each winner).

I know it's not that much, but it will costs only a few minutes, even less than 5 minutes everyday is already enough.

All you have to do everyday is:

1 Just click *"One click earnings" and Paid to click banners.

2 Click on the lotteries to qualify

3 Enter your numbers at free jackpot games, then it's done!

http://www.lifesdream.org/scripts/ld.php?user=1139