Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Oilforextrading - Oilforextrading.net

I am not the Admin.

About HYIP:

Oilforextrading was created to help and enable all people to increase their wealth safely and easily without working and no risk. We do not offer pie in the sky returns, but good reliable daily returns from your deposit. We are not a ponzi scheme, we don't rely on new investors to pay our members. Also, and though we offer a few consistent investment plans, we are constantly looking for the best possible scenario, always with our members' interests in mind.

Investment Plans:

plan1.jpg

plan2.jpg

Minimum Deposit: $20

Accepted currency: LR

Link: http://www.oilforextrading.net/

This is 100% SCAM Site ........... Sever is corrupted .......... so Admin must cheat out money .........

Please remove It now

Check the site again. This site is paying and its paying good until now. Your claim has no basis at all. Just pure lie. Proof of payments are updated up today. So I'm sure its still paying until now.

The minimum investment is too high for a newbies like me. I believe is HYIP site is more suitable for professional investors because they are more used to take investment risk. Well, have to skip this site for now. Or maybe in the future they will add new affordable plan.

• 3 months later...

this site is inaccessible now, there is Forbidden error,

I don't know what that error mean in technical terms,

but this old site must have turned to scam or closed,

thread moved to scam folder !

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. Apache/1.3.33 Server at AppStuff Port 80