Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Good VPS in Thailand required

Hi, I'm looking for some relatively cheap hosting that I will be using for a small startup company website. I know that I don't need much for something of this scale, but one thing is that a lot of my clients may potentially be checking out the website from Europe. Is there anything that I could take advantage of when looking for a webhost to accommodate this?

Any info on XXIwebhosting.com Thailand VPS hosting solutions? Are they reliable? Any alternatives?

• 2 weeks later...

VPS accounts from qhoster.com and asvhost.com are well-balanced and cheap.

So far I'm very pleased with them. I have never encountered any problems and customer support has always been very helpful whenever I call. I would highly recommend to anyone!

I have used QHoster.com hosting service for my internet identity and dream to take my business on international level, I did not have any idea what to do etc but their tech support helped me with it and in fact they are still helping me after almost 8 months. They offer over 30 server locations to choose from. Good luck!