(invest using AP and CO with LR)

JOIN HERE

got my payment today-fast and instant!

You have received a payment to your account:

Date: 2011-07-05 03:03:52

Batch: 60706742

From Account: U1040042

Amount: $2.17

Memo: bananabux.com - Payment for vainskie07!

Thank you.

2efjndf.jpg

so far so good. new updates is that they are currently working on changing script as Zeus is not getting a good reputation these days. also,there's discounts on membership and referral purchase now until May 15th. gotta grab the opportunity now! btw, AVG's are great. i get 2-3+ daily. :)

Average can swing in any time soon. So its does not matter if the rate is 2 to 3 average. Since it can drop to .28 in a day. That what happen to me in neobux. I have 2 to 3 ave and I go upgrade and bought 300 rented referrals. guess what? My rr ave went down to .28 after a week. A great loss in my part. But an experience that I learn from. That is never buy a rented referrals because its never worth it.

You know I think neobux has some influence to bananabx. Its more like an improve version. A livelier version. A care free. Lets face it. When you think of neobux what color pops in your mind? yellow. as in yellow banana. lols.

The good way to earn in bananabux is to hit hard when this site is new. But I guess right now its a little bit too late. Its not that too late but a month ago you can get 10 direct referral easy and now I think you can only get two a month on average. The longer the site run the lower the chance that you can get more direct referrals.

I'm afraid that this site will be counted as a scam ptc this month as most popular ptc right now turn to scam in the last four months. So I suggest that right now its better to click than to invest. If you have earnings its better to cashout. I'm not saying that this site will turn to scam although it will turn to scam eventually. But what I'm trying to say is just to be defensive and cashout as much as you can.

I'm wrong. I think this site will last two years or more like neobux.The reason I say that is that when new but popular ptc turn to scam. They have nothing else to go but go in bananabux and that means more earnigns in babanabux. The more members join the higher the site rank in alexa rating the more advertisers will come and so on.

The acid test is the four months mark. Since most ptc turn to scam when it reach four months. Now after four months I will not be surprise if bananabux will keep on paying for a year or two. I have a great hope for this site and every test bananabux pass its give more life to the site.

This site is a scam site now. So theirs no point in promoting this site anymore. Its just a waste of time and waste of money. At first I thought this site will be popular but its seem this site is turning to scam. I guess we have no choice but to move on. Another investments loss if you ask me.

• 2 weeks later...