Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Text Ad Brokers - www.textadbrokers.com

I'm not Admin.

banner1.jpg

Here's YOUR chance to get part ownership of a new advertising system similar to Google Adwords ($8.5 billion in the first quarter of 2011)

What is TAB (Text Ad Brokers) ?

TAB was created as the premier Partner for marketing and distribution For the newly created contextual advertising Platform hitcralwer.com

hitcralwer.com is the newest high-tech High touch advertising platform designed To get your Text, Banner, Inline, and many Other advertising formats in front of Millions of people EVERY DAY

Becoming a member of TAB through the purchase of a Partner package entitles you, the end user, to equal share of the Partner Profit Pool Paid the 15th and 30th of every month from the combined sales efforts of TextAdBrokers.com and hitcralwer.com

Join Text Ad Brokers

example.jpg

1 company share costs $25.00 each.

PAYMENT PROCESSORS Supported

ALERTPAY

Earn $1.25 per ad share from referrals down 10 levels deep with no restrictions on level width

Opportunity is good for 10,000 total shares and closes in 14 days or whichever comes first!

*First 2,000 shares sold within first 24 hours

Own a share of the Next Google Adwords!

Join Text Ad Brokers

I already got $1.29 ref commission here but i still haven't invested and purchased any unit here . I am amazed i saw new payment proof of $70 from one person. he is really amazing he got such huge amount in 1-2days only from this site.:)

I hope they will still give chance to those of us who registered but haven't purchased unit . since we are also one of the pioneer members :( hopefully when they fully launch the site there are still chance of earning here.:)

• 2 weeks later...