Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Informal-investors - informal-investors.com

I am not admin :

Informal Investors is a web-based matching service for investors seeking investment opportunities and entrepreneurs seeking capital.

We have members from all over the world, and our database is growing daily. This means we are the ideal place for entrepreneurs to find funding and for investors to find investment opportunities via our IIPF investment product. Since we are an INTERNET company our overheads are low and the contact process is very streamlined. We try to make our system as user friendly as possible. We believe that with the growth of Information Technology this world has come closer. Now investors can easily find opportunities in other countries while entrepreneurs can get funding for their bright business ideas from the other corner of the world in a way which was previously not possible.

Plans :

1.6 % for 90 days = 144 % compounding yes

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

IIL $0 - $2,499 1.60

12.5 for 12 weeks = 150% compounding yes

Plan Spent Amount ($) Weekly Profit (%)

IIL- W $250 - $2,499 12.50

27 % Bi weekly for 12 weeks=162 % compounding yes

Plan Spent Amount ($) Bi Weekly Profit (%)

IIL- BW $750 - $10,000 27.00

58 % for 3 Month's= 174 % compounding yes

Plan Spent Amount ($) Monthly Profit (%)

IIL - M $2,500 - $10,000 58.00

Ref.comission - 5%

WHOIS :

Expiration Date: 2012-09-17

Creation Date: 2010-09-17

Last Update Date: 2010-09-20

Name Servers:

ns1.informal-investors.com

ns2.informal-investors.com

No SSL

Payment Processors - Liberty Reserve, Alertpay, EuroGoldCash, Pecunix, CGold, GlobalDigitalPay, PerfectMoney

Manual Withdrawals.

Contacts : informal.investors@gmail.com

I am in with $100

JOIN HERE ===>

• 1 month later...

This is complete program with professional site design adequate protection,

and well deisgned plans which are sustainable for longer term

we can see lot of payment proofs which adds to the trustfulness of this program.

Very good choice of payment processors including Alertpay. The only thing i miss is rate-us page.

The plans are offering good Sustainable ROI and more over payouts are made all 7 days including non business days. This will enable the investors to reach break even soon.

Under the 90days Plan the investor can easily break even in 63 days which sounds good

Further its great to note the hyip uses a vast range of payment processors

RECIEVE my REQUESTED AMOUNT INSTANTLY

THANKS ADMIN

its great to see that you are paid but please dont post your payment proof under this section as there is a separate section for hyip payment proof where you can post it there

Please report your payment proof what you posted here so that the Admin will move it to the correct section if not you may get a warning

Hey the site is down and iam unable to access it at this moment i hope the site will be back soon

I was scared whether the site has gone forever so i checked on the monitors and found it ranking the site still as paying. So will be patient until the site is a back

Yes the site is back and i feel its a good investment for investors since even after many hyips turn in to scam this site has enabled its members to receive a daily steady income for the past four months and supporting them in their bad times. As the hyip has proven to run long iam sure it will be able to sustain for longer term

Nice program with attactive design and ddos protection

This one has proved by paying since 130 days now, really good performance delivered by this program.

There is no mnimum and one can begin with any amount, 1.6% daily for 90 days is nice and sustainable roi.

I fee informal-investors is a program which has got all the ingredients of being a great program

which people love to being in, and so many payment proofs on forums show they pay without break,

ROI reasonable - Minimum Affordable - Plans sustainable - Period program survived - quite long.

This hyip should be counted among the few great hyips which has keep paying since long

The returns offered by this program are very reasonable and minimum deposit is affordable by most

This one is live since long period - and i expect this one to stay for further longer period considering nice performance of this hyip.

RECIEVE my REQUESTED AMOUNT INSTANTLY

THANKS ADMIN

Hey dont post payment proof here this area is solely for discussion only and there is separate section for posting payment proof

When coming back to the site i am happy to see the site has all the necessary securities measure installed giving more protection to the site so it seem less risky for investors to invest here

• 2 weeks later...

After completing first cycle for 90 days with tot Roi 144%. I begin to think to reinvest again especially with my profit. I like about instant payment. most of its payments are instant. So hoping that this Hyip last long. I'll support in this forum with my next payment

Iam happy to see the site is accepting payments via alertpay as well since i feel its always better to invest in hyips using alertpay funds for extra protection to recover our principle if the site stop paying

Since Alertpay has a strong buyer protection policy where the investor can file a dispute complaint and recover his principle if he will the case against the admin if he doesn't pay

the ROI is reasonable and hence we can dare to invest in this site though they have been online for such a long time, more than 150 days,

well, the program seems to be secured hyip currently, for the people who want to invest safe,

personally, as this one is a senior program, what I think is better to go with minimum amount deposits to this program.

Iam happy to see the site is accepting payments via alertpay as well since i feel its always better to invest in hyips using alertpay funds for extra protection to recover our principle if the site stop paying

Since Alertpay has a strong buyer protection policy where the investor can file a dispute complaint and recover his principle if he will the case against the admin if he doesn't pay

Believe me, my friend, this belief is wrong, Alrtpay can not recover your money,

perhaps this happened with one person but it does not always happen,

I am one of those who are not able to recover their money from Alrtpay,

when invested my money in one of the sites through Alrtpay,

but The site turned to scam suddenly ,

and i tried to recover my money through Alrtbay, but it did not succeed in it.

Informal investor plans are good and it's better to invest in this program now that it is still paying.This issue of alertpay recovering your money for you within a couple of days isn't working at all.If it is working, then hyips which don't have plan to stay long can't accept them.But almost all hyip accept alertpay.Which means that the rule isn't working anymore.

your idea is right to invest from alertpay as they have very good buyer protections. But the bad point is that you can't transfer funds less than $1.

So, you have to wait till you reach that amount.