Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Slotinvest - slotinvest.com

I am not the Admin.

Started: Apr 28, 2011

About HYIP:

Slotinvest is a group of several US STOCKS traders. We're involved into day time market trade.Our key difference from other possibly not so lucky teams or separate traders is that we know what to buy and when.You might have already received spam emails on possible share growth of one or another company. Such promotion scheme is called DUMP & BUMP. We don't handle US STOCKS promotion like this.Our team in time gets a sign about conducting share promotion spam campaign drive; then we make a decision whether to buy this share or not with prospects to sell it within a day or later with 100% daily profit.

Investment Plans: 5% - 7% daily for 30 days, 25% - 30% daily for 5 days

- deposit is returned

- charging 7 days in week

Minimal Spend: $10

Referral: 5%

Withdrawal: Instant

Payment systems: Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money

Link: http://slotinvest.com/

SLOTINVEST plans is too attractive,looking at their first plan,which stats that roi is place at 5% for the next 30days,giving a total return of 150%,i think this program plan is reliable.I think what can entice me to join this program is it's instant withdrawal,

the site is new , may have been a good chance to get some quick profit if the investment period less than that, because the profit rates offered by the site make it unable to continue in payment until the end of the investment period (30 days), may it able to continue in payment for one Round only , But it contains an adventure .

Taking out the chance to become an investor with this program,i don't understand why it's offering such a long term plan,without a substitute,like 15days plan,though running for 1month isn't an easy task for scam admins.But hey,am not saying that slotinvest admin is scam.Just saying fact.

• 4 months later...

there is Index of message on the blank page loaded on this link,

it was 5% daily for 30 days that will be a total of 150%, but there was also principal return at the end offer, thus total of 250% in one month !

highly unsustainable ROI, thus this site turned to scam and closed long ago.