Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ConceptInvstment - conceptinvstment.com

I am not the Admin.

The Admin says:

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

conceptinvstment.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Investment Plans:

After 1 day Plan:

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $200 103.00

After 3 days Plans:

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 110.50

After 7 days Plan:

Plan 1 $50 - $10,000 30.00

After 15 days Plan:

Plan 1 $210 - $18,000 75.00

Referral Commssion: 3%

Accepted Currencies: LR, AP

Link: http://conceptinvstment.com/

Conceptinvestment hyip,this is a after 1day program,i don't normally vote up for this kind of programs,but looking at this particular plan,which gives 103% after 1day,with a minimum investment $1,it might go paying for the next 1week or more,but keep it in mind,it's a GAME.

Maybe the profit rates offered by the site are not high enough, to make us feel with risk, such as other sites that provide daily profit plans, so so I do not find a problem when I try to test this site, especially as the minimum deposit here is available to all in order to test the site easily .

But re-reading this conceptinstment write up,i'm just sorry to note that it's using the same write up many scam hyip has been using,which triggers the chance of it turning scam.And it's having a cheap script,any explaination for this?Yes! It means that this program days are Numbered.Investors trade with Care.Less we fall victims.

This looks to be a good program at least for short term

Profit promised in different plans is well attractive and cannot be said to be excessive at least considering it is a short term hyip.

Minimum investment required being only 1 buck is affordable for every one here.

• 3 months later...

this site has been running for 177 days so far, but there is not a single monitor listing this one !

I highly suspect the status of this program, it must have stopped to pay or hiding the status removing monitors from the ratings page,

well, I am not sure of it, but since the daily ROI of 3% is unsustainable, I think it's status is suspicious.

the last their news was updated in the month of May, and there was no update since then, thus I have tried to open the forums links, and in TG forum, there was also no update of payments since the month of May, I think this one is no more active, but it was not closed or moved to scam list either !

• 3 weeks later...

well, this site is declared a scam on GP monitor, this one has been living for more than two hundred so far, and still exists online,

if we check out the program details on GP monitor, the positive comments ended up in the month of May itself,

looks like a long living program with SCAM status.