Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Instant AP - www.instantap.com

anne

Im not admin

This is not a hyip nor is it a normal exchanger.

For to better understand the site take a look at it.

You exchange your Liberty Reserve and get 200% in Alertpay.

They claim to pay 200% of AP when your deposit made is LR.

I have joined with my partner in the online world and we got paid. I dont know if its a scam or if its going on forever. But up till now they pay.

So far we made the double and its almost instant. Yesterday we had 45.00$ in LR and today we have 80.00 dollar in AP. The exchange is instant.

The min is 0.50 $ and we started with that. Doubled it and its been doubling since then. Now our LR is empty so im waiting for exchange again via anotehr exchanger alertpay back to LR.

So we can go another round. So far people who joined i heard nothing else then that they get paid. there is also a lot of payment proofs in another forum (GT). Take a look there for proof of payments as soon as we get payments today i will post them here in DMT to.

If we get payments also today:)

For thoose willing to try it its always good to start with minimum. Then you can see for yourself its working and slowly work yourself up to little more deposits:)

And also tried the chat support and they are actually there answering:)

And heres the link:

http://instantap.com/?ref=rockydguru

• Downvote 1

@Anne

Its really nice that you have exchanged LR to AP with such good rates

Before you continue to do so just let me make you aware that the site can use fraud AP funds to pay to there members

If these happens to be in these case all the AP transaction can be reversed which means that you will lose your LR funds(Hope that wont be the case here)

But with such high commission i definitely doubt there service as every one is very much aware of the fact that both AP and LR have the same value for there funds

So my recommendation would be to wait for 5-7 days till the time AP checks the payment and even you get assure that the site is not using any fraud funds to pay you or else you will keep on losing your LR funds for the exchange as LR dont have any policy for reversal of payment

@Anne

Its really nice that you have exchanged LR to AP with such good rates

Before you continue to do so just let me make you aware that the site can use fraud AP funds to pay to there members

If these happens to be in these case all the AP transaction can be reversed which means that you will lose your LR funds(Hope that wont be the case here)

But with such high commission i definitely doubt there service as every one is very much aware of the fact that both AP and LR have the same value for there funds

So my recommendation would be to wait for 5-7 days till the time AP checks the payment and even you get assure that the site is not using any fraud funds to pay you or else you will keep on losing your LR funds for the exchange as LR dont have any policy for reversal of payment

Oh i didnt know. I never use Ap normally. So ill wait now until the days passed. I thought it was checked directly. So nailbiting time or i start from scratch again.

Thanks for the information Admin, now i so hope it is not fraud money.

@Anne

Even i hope its not a fraud money but considering the returns site is providing and even with that instant AP exchange facility many peoples are using these

Well for another 5-7 days you need to wait and watch to see what happens as if its legit you surely can earn good amount through these

If anyone else is willing to use these service please risk small amount only

• 2 weeks later...

I got paid and did a exchange back again via an external exchanger. So far ive double my money:))

wow. So it worked at least for me:) I was nervous now i feel better.

Never got so much money in so short time.

• 3 months later...

pls ADMIN send this massage to everyone. Instantap.com is 200% fake.they don't have any ability for online business.They give you some profit but after some days when you believe them and give them big amount you just lost it and they dont reply your massage or Email. First I lost 150$ then yesterday 30$ And 5$.

• 1 month later...