Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

SuperHYIP - superhyip.net

I am not the Admin.

The Admin says:

Welcome to SuperHyip.net

Our program is now being offered online

SuperHyip.net Is a managed pool investing in Forex and Commodities. We are opening to the public to let the people who have smaller amounts to invest like the wealthy do.

We offer a 6% commission on the affiliates you refer to the program.

Investment Plans:

1% daily for 1 year, $10 - $2500

9% weekly for 1 year, $10 - $5000

6% referral commission.

Accepts Liberty Reserve, AlertPay and Perfect Money.

Link: http://superhyip.net/

This program has a sup'er plan,it's offering a mouth watering plan,okay,analysing and reviewing this program plan,it's really juicy,it's giving 1% for one full year,that's 365days,and 9% for one full year too,that's 365days too,but the first plan return of investment is 365%and the second plan,which's the 9% weekly plan is giving a total return after 1year 468%.

Plans offered by this hyip especially weekly plans look highly attractive and who know if this would stay for full year may give several times return of the origianl ivnestment.

But right now i am not able to access the site and while i am clicking the provided link i get the message:

"Oops! Google Chrome could not find superhyip.net

Suggestions:

Go to superhyip.­com

Search on Google:"

I think your site is much better ........... as low RoI .... for any fixed Investment ...... but 1 year plan is too difficult for us ........ because withing this long period ... any site will turn into SCAM ...

and if any site turns into scam ........ then we might be loose $$$$ of our Invest .........

Else your site is little average ...........

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

life time 128 days and this one has been paying so far,

there is paying status on monitors for such a long time, that is for more than four months,

this program though simple designed also planning to open their own forum as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this program is unavailable to check out the current status on GP monitor,

but there is one monitor that is GS listing this one that shows paying status for it at the moment, with 3rd October as last paid date,

it's good to know that this program has been paying for more five months so far.