Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PYInvestments - pyinvestments.com

I am not admin :

PY Investments is a real investment firm in business since late 2008 and can't be really compared to most other companies found online. I believe what makes us different is our expertise in financial markets, unrivaled customer support service, attractive investment products and the last, but not least, the fact that our investments are made in real securities that yield real profits. Rest ***ured we do our best not to attach any risks to customer's capital at all times. Also there is a Reserve Fund in place. we also do "short" trades and therefore benefit from declining markets.

Plans :

1% TO 2.9% daily on all business days.Lock period is 150 days.

Accept - LR\PM

Withdrawal: Manual

CONTACT INFO: pyinvestments.ltd@gmail.com

Hosting is DDOS protected with COMODO ssl certificate

They offer CALL BACK service to clients along with LIVE CHAT and TICKET support system

Minimal Spend: $1

Maximal Spend: $10000

Referral: 5%

Our Investment: $20.00

JOIN HERE ===>

The site just added new plan:

We are glad to launch monthly plan today.You will earn 1.25 daily even during weekends.You can withdraw principle after 30 days.You can use compounding in this Plan....CHEERS

I don't find details regarding this, and not only this plan, which make me feel weird. Anyway, the site having SSL secure and minimum investment just $1 which affordable by most investors.

• 2 weeks later...

Asked for a withdrawal last night when LR was function again since a couple of hours...

And got this email from PY investment:

Hello

https://sci.libertyreserve.com is not working properly at moment.So please expect some delay in payout.If it is not solved.We will process the payout manually by logging into liberty reserve account using TRANSFER option. Thankswww.pyinvestments.com

So hold your breath and all hopefully will be ok. Mine is pending since 15 hours so its not a real bad sign yet.

However I do not like the new plan described by juzfinal. I never got that email from them. Right now im a happy investor of $1.00

I got paid now, so its paying. I heard a lot of programs have problems after LR has theirs maintenace with api and sci payments.

:)

They always paid me, but im a not so over my feets for them. I dont write for to gain my own interest now. I write becuase for my investment of $1,00 i get $0,01 each day except saturdays and sundays.

So i gain 0,05 a week. All ok yet and a very reasonable and stable roi. But in 2 weeks I got 0,09...

For me it will be a long run before I reach bep. The term is 150 days so in the end I reach it. If there was no minimum withdrawal it was going to be more popular. Then we can post payment proofs. But for this program I post one every 2 weeks..

The min withdrawal is $0,10!

So if you have a little more to invest then its the program right for now. Less amounts its not worth it.

The news that turned up in my mail a day ago,

Get 10% bonus back with investments over $10.00. And I think its the best in this program. Find a good rcb offer, take advantage of the bonus offer from PY , and take all out everyday that you gain in interest.

But its always a risk the bigger amounts the bigger is even the loss....

I think i might look into this one more,it just a $1 low minimum deposit and nice to all small investor . But i got see some bad vote about this site and said that just are only paying hyip monitoring site. But i think it is a very long term program and i also will try it also because just a small amount only.

so there is minimum withdrawal amount of 10 cents. but that is not that big. i think that making a $10 investment will assure you of 10 cents daily so you can withdraw daily. though i am not really willing to invest $10 at once. i may start with smaller investment.

If you go inside with $2.00 you will make 2 cents a day / 5 days a week. So to get the interest out you need 5 days . Meaning 0,10 a week and 1 payment proof a week to post.

I think i might look into this one more,it just a $1 low minimum deposit and nice to all small investor . But i got see some bad vote about this site and said that just are only paying hyip monitoring site. But i think it is a very long term program and i also will try it also because just a small amount only.

Well i never in my life was a monitor, eh couldnt do it, im to honest cant keep my babbling mouth closed... so to say :)

I never had a problem getting paid. But for the rest ,

the best amount to invest etc read up and do your accounting very well.

$ 0,10 is the min withdrawal amount and with $1.00 you get 0,01 a day monday to friday.

This program is really eager to get investors and they have been sending out notifications of bonus plans to registered members. I think they need to make better appearances on forums.

Thats right there appearance in the beginning was almost zero. But this is their strategy I think. They dont use investors money to make a lot of pubblicity and pay people to write about them in different forums.

This is what i immagine because its very quiet around them. I dont know if its good or bad, depend on if they are depending on new investments for to pay the old or they actually gain money for us...

• 2 weeks later...

Email News

Delay in Payouts‏

2010-11-02

admin@pyinvestments.comadmin@pyinvestments.com

This is to inform you all that as I am travelling overseas,I do not have easy access to internet.This newsletter I am sending from Almaty International Airport, Kazakhstan(enroute to st. petersberg).There may be delay in payouts today.

Please note, I will be unable to process payouts on 5-11-2010.Monitors are requested to cooperate.I will try may best to process withdrawals,whenever I get an opportunity

Regards

www.pyinvestments.com

Though i like those admins who are active enough to keep in touch with their investors

But i also hate excuses to delay the payouts - and delay in payout smells a scam.

Anyway just hope everything will be well as admin gets time to pay the investors and delay be temporary.

This admin has had another delay a little while back. And the day after continue paying as always. So im hoping/thinking he will do the same this time to.

Seems to be so far an honest admin and also very polite. Thats not so common in hyip sites or autosurf sites with polite admin :)

They also wrote an email before this weekend were they wanted ideas for the rpogram. Im thinking of asking them to put up a little more colours and why not ask them to sponsor a forum :)

In this way digital will get another sponsor and this program that has been living in the shadow of the big ones has a chance to get out and show themselfs.

Ok I wrote admin a letter and asked them to check the forum here out :) I hope in this way they will be more knowed by people. Lets see when admin is back if he likes my ideas of the feedback they asked for:)

2 Emails news recieved

Hello

As declared earlier, I will be unable to process payouts on 5-11-2010 (tomorrow) All withdrawal till now,has been processed

Thanks for cooperation www.pyinvestments.com

Hello

We are offering 10% deposit bonus on all deposits above $10.Offer is valid for next 48 hours only. NOTE: There will be no payout on 5-11-2010 as I will be air bound en-route to americas

Regrads,www.pyinvestments.com

Ok understood all, and i wish I had a bit more money to be able to invest more. But im totally ended in my LR :(

This emailing members and missing a payout as admin is out of station make me think about joe of basebucks up a very honest admin but missed several payouts being not on the desk. Anyway i think admin should do some arrangements to make payout in case is not available sometime and investors should not suffer for his busyness.

This emailing members and missing a payout as admin is out of station make me think about joe of basebucks up a very honest admin but missed several payouts being not on the desk. Anyway i think admin should do some arrangements to make payout in case is not available sometime and investors should not suffer for his busyness.

nono. he made payouts from an internet cafe. So the admin is active and he for sure dont want people to think its excuses there been a bunch of payouts over this days.. :)

Last email news from admin

Hello

All requested payouts has been processed till 6-11-2010.There may be delay in next payout on Monday and that will be final.Thereafter I will be back in my country..No delays further The 10% deposit bonus is still valid for all deposits above $10 till Monday

Regards,www.pyinvestments.com

The site is very attractive with adequate protection. Though i cant see rate-us page but heard much about this site.

New plan is very attractive, minimum deposit is $10 will earn 10% per week is quite intersting just 10 weeks and we will reach bep.