Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Thrivella - thrivella.com

vnhyipgroup

I am not the Admin.

The Admin says:

Welcome to Thrivella!

Our goal is to encourage access to products and services that would be beneficial to your financial success. Your financial well being is our business and our future. Our future looks brighter than ever as we continue to build a secure financial institution focused on serving our community and meeting the highest expectations of our customers.

We offer several payment plans with floating interest, which depends on deposit value. You can also choose a compounding rate to increase your earnings further. All deposits should not be less than $5. Principal will be returned for Professional Plan after 5 days.

Investment Plans:

Basic - 125% after 1 Day

Advanced - 155% after 2 Days

Professional - 250% after 5 Days

Min. spend: $5

Referral program: 5%

Payment processors:

LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, AlertPay

Link: http://www.thrivella.com/

This plan is breathing risk,wow,how do one expects to pull a pure profit of 25% within a day?and the second plan of 155% after 2days?,with 250% after 5days?this program is really risky to try out now,though for those in need of sharp money,they can take their fair share,but be aware that the possibility of this program paying or turning scam is 50-50%.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh its a nice site, just its old....this fast games sites is high risk i did loose some money in them last month. And this started 22nd of April.

Othervise its really nice colours, makes me wanna go in. Spring theme.....

Ok checked better naaah i dont go in now:

Started: Apr 22, 2011

Running days 16

Total deposited $ 22,166.22

Total withdraw $ 3,116.74

How can that be? I mean deposit 22 thousand and only 3 thousand paid out? People reinvest all?

The plans is short 1-5 days max. So i think the payouts should have been a bit more......

And there is no rate us page with link to forum or monitors for to check the paying stats.....

Im out

• 3 months later...

this program of four months old, was offered highly unsustainable ROI,

there is currently hostgator server page loaded on this link, asking the webmaster to contact the support,

the site is now full of related searches links, here is the message shown on the page :

Webmaster please contact support@hostgator.com

• 3 years later...