Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

BestFundMarket - Bestfundmarket.com

I am not the Admin.

About HYIP:

Trading Penny Stocks is one of the easiest way to make the large profits with the least amount of startup capital. Why? Because it is hard to find a $50 dollar stock that goes to $100 dollars in a short time but every week 1 cent stocks go to 2 cents, 10 cent stocks go to 20 cents, 50 cent stocks go to a $1 dollar, and 1 dollar stocks go to 2 dollars. Because these stocks are so cheap small investors can still take a position and cash out with HUGE profits. Ivastock Inc help you to become more successful. Ivastock Inc trades OTC stocks as a professional trader.The OTC Bulletin Board (OTCBB) is a regulated quotation service that displays real-time quotes, last-sale prices, and volume information in over-the-counter (OTC) equity securities.

Plans:

4.5% hourly for 24 hours l $10 - $50,000

109% after 1 day l $10 - $50,000

135% after 3 days l $100 - $50,000

210% after 7 days l $100 - $50,000

500% after 15 days l $1,000 - $50,000

3000% after 30 days l $1,000 - $50,000

Accpet: LR, PM & AP

Link: http://www.bestfundmarket.com/

• 11 months later...

This program has been online for a long time around an year, but that is highly impossible to sustain with short term plans, we can find paying status for it on monitors, also members have been reporting their latest proofs of payments made on 21st March, but still I think we should not risk higher amounts in this program.

This must be ridiculous if it is really running for almost a year. Then why I see only 6 hyip monitors here. And then I see they have confusing statistics which makes it for me not good hyip as they have bad and erroneous in hyip site.

Running days: 342 Total accounts: 107969 Active accounts: 79540 Total deposited: $21309278 Today deposited: $185372 Total withdraw: $36715293 Visitors online: 797 Members online: 69

I really think they made many mistakes including the total deposited which is high to be true.

343 running days and still online , I do not think if this site is already paying to the investors as paying as monitors . the plans are short term and that is what makes me wonder how this site is still paying although the plans are having high ROI

This is one possibility that maybe they are only paying the monitoring sites. The ROI is quite reasonable but not sustainable enough in the long-term. I searched and read some reviews online for this Hyip and it seems many members were not paid.