Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ProfxPartner - profxpartner.com

I am not the Admin.

Admin says:

Our company offers a full spectrum of investment services to private as well as institutional investors. We focus on Forex trading and render investment services and products to large scale, medium scale and small scale investors globally. The mission of our company is to provide our investors with experts' financial advice, high-quality realization, excellent outcomes, as well as with a range of impartially studied, optimized investment products.

Plans:

plan BRONZE, ROI: 10%

Earn 1% daily during 10 calendar days.

The best choice for beginners or people who want to test us first. The minimum amount for deposit is $10 and the maximum is $100. No compound. The initial amount will return after 10 calendar days.

plan SILVER, ROI: 25%

Earn 1.25% daily during 20 calendar days.

The best choice for people who prefer short investment plans. The minimum amount for deposit is $25 and the maximum is $250. No compound. The initial amount will return after 20 calendar days.

plan GOLD, ROI: 45%

Earn 1.5% daily during 30 calendar days.

The best choice for people who prefer good stable profits. The minimum amount for deposit is $50 and the maximum is $500. No compound. The initial amount will return after 30 calendar days.

plan PLATINUM, ROI: 72%

Earn 1.8% daily during 40 calendar days.

The best choice for experienced investors. The minimum amount for deposit is $100 and the maximum is $1000. No compound. The initial amount will return after 40 calendar days.

By using our affiliate program you can earn even if you do not have any deposits in our project. We offer you get 5% from each amount deposited by your referrals. Each referred active referral will add you 0.1% to 5% of constant rate. Active referral — member with at least one deposit.

We accept: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, AlertPay, SolidTrustPay and GlobalDigitalPay.

Link: http://www.profxpartner.com/

• 3 weeks later...

Very good choice of payment options provided in the forum of LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, AlertPay, SolidTrustPay and GlobalDigitalPay.

Though my view is slightly different then @mahmoudelnemr - and i prefer those site that pay roi for longer period instead of very short period because once the term completes they are forced to pay back principal and some time this may cause the hyip to default.

Its easy for this site to add many merchant and ecurrency processor. But the big question is will this site stays and pay us for a long time or will turn to scam eventually? I think this site will turn to scam eventually. The big question is when and or if its okay to invest in here still? I think its still good to invest in here. But just invest what you can afford to loss.

the program is offering plans with different ROI that varies with the plan term,

I think those plans have reasonable ROI but the plan term is from 10 to 40 days,

which I feel there is a fast chance for the funds to flow out,

the plan term should have been more so that the funds invested can be with the program for enough time to earn real profits.

Update from ProFxPartner.com Support

Hello Umeghayu,

ProFxPartner is growing steadily. Every day a new members come. It's a good sign for all our staff - we are on right way. Yesterday the IT department has completed some improvement. Now payments to LibertyReserve and PerfectMoney are processing almost instantly. Next step, instant payments to AlertPay. According to charts LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney and AlertPay - the most popular currencies for investors. We are sure that instant payments is a good improvement.

Have nice day and investments.

Best regards,

ProFxPartner.com Admin

http://www.profxpartner.com

I have just joined the program using the admin, DMT's referral link,

I also felt the program is designed well to be able to run for few years,

in my view, this program is worth making some test spend to the first plan,

I like the security features like SSL, etc, on this program.

I havent had the time to check the site out before. But im suprised its really good plans. I dont think there is a big risk the money fly away becuase of the test plan.

What i do like with them is all the payment processors. And also the small updates on the site. It could be worth try at least the test for first. I am a bit hooked on this test plans:)

Makes me feel more secure. The faq is also ok with no strange words or so, straight forward and easy to get. They also made a max deposit into the program, normally i dont see

that low either $10.000 ok its not little money for us but the programs usually put some huge amounts like 25000 dollar and up to no limit:) And there is not we take bankwires or other rubbish.

Like it. Could be a winner this spring.

Now im gonna bug my partner:)

I havent had the time to check the site out before. But im suprised its really good plans. I dont think there is a big risk the money fly away becuase of the test plan.

What i do like with them is all the payment processors. And also the small updates on the site. It could be worth try at least the test for first. I am a bit hooked on this test plans:)

Makes me feel more secure. The faq is also ok with no strange words or so, straight forward and easy to get. They also made a max deposit into the program, normally i dont see

that low either $10.000 ok its not little money for us but the programs usually put some huge amounts like 25000 dollar and up to no limit:) And there is not we take bankwires or other rubbish.

Like it. Could be a winner this spring.

Now im gonna bug my partner:)

I agree the hyip is not here since long, so going with test plan is best.

But i still dont feel that there is much use of daily roi as we get only 1% a day so i decided to make a withdraw after 10 days that is total princpal + profit,

though i am left with no other option as i invested in AP and minimum withdraw being 1$ i have to wait for 10 days to make at least 1$.

Made Deposit $10.

Dear Shareking,

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U5424028 (chiknna):

Date: 5/9/2011 7:15 PM

Batch: 60855520

Sent To: U4149532 (ProFxPartner)

Amount: $10.00

Memo: Deposit plan Bronze @ User: 451

Thank you.

Every thing you need to do research is now here. Proof of payments, list of plans, active forum members, I think its time to take a gamble and invest in here. But just make sure you have enough funds to invest and you can afford to loss in case the site turn to scam.

so far so good, the program has been paying for around one month already,

this one being one of the sponsors of the forum, DMT, seems to have intention to stay active around,

in my view, they have been very popular already, as there have been all positive comments regarding their performance so far,

I wish this one to be more and more successful and profitable.

Profxpartner has a very good investment plans and many kind of payment processor to choose from. The security of this website is pretty good as well, It’s hosted on a protected server and running off a licensed script provided by LanySoft Inc. This site is also protected against DDoS attacks by Black Lotus Communications and SSL 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer provided by GoDaddy Inc.

we can see the latest payment proofs of PFP of today available around on all forums,

and specially positive response from their investors as well,

obviously the low ROI offered in their plans has been the success factor so far,

when members see a program like PFP that offer slow profits, they invest in such programs for they believe low returns give the program long life.

latest newsletter update from the program as on 17th May, regarding the database issue that was fixed and everything is back to normal.

Equipment Failure

Due to the equipment failure on the hosting provider side. The main database has crashed and many deposits was removed from the members accounts. Now we have totally restored database and ProFxPartner is back to normal.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

ProFxPartner.com Admin

http://www.profxpartner.com

ProfxPartner Admin's News Letter Update May 17, 2011 5:53 PM GMT + 8 (Tuesday)

ProFxPartner - Equipment Failure

Hello

Due to the equipment failure on the hosting provider side. The main database has crashed and many deposits was removed from the members accounts. Now we have totally restored database and ProFxPartner is back to normal.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

ProFxPartner.com Admin

If they return theirs two things will happen. Lots of members will try to cashout as much as possible. Panic will set in and most investors or would be investors will not invest anymore. That is the worse scenario. The best scenario is investors will return as if nothing just happen.

@girdhar this is not a very old hyip in fact shareking has not made a deposit at the time that can be counted in earliest time.

Lets give this hyip some more time may be due to crash shareking is not paid, and may be they did not have enough money to pay principal back.

I agree my principial too got reinvested but i got paid profit yesterday. I need to wait 8 more days to make another withdrawal as i am invested using alertpay.

Sometimes its good to know that members get paid. But that is not only what we need to know. Its paying yes. But do investors have confidence to this site? The only true answer can be found in proof of payments. Proof of payments that can't be found or is so few to say that profxpartner is a good site to invest in.

• 2 weeks later...

This site is a scam site. I guess its time to move on. its a waste of time opening a thread that is already a scam site. Its been a good month for profxparter but its a scam site now and theirs nothing we can do about it but move on. Theirs still many hyip that we can invest on.

• 2 months later...

well, it looks like first it turned to scam then the program was closed as well,

currently this site is unavailable, problem loading the page, with this domain,

also that the above discussion declared it's scam,

thread moved to scam folder !