Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Unitrust-Direct - unitrust-direct.com

I am not Admin.

About HYIP:

Unitrust Direct Asset Management Co. is an independent advisory and investment company specializing in providing asset management service since 2005. For over 6 years we have been serving institutional and individual investors, understanding their needs and responding by providing a range of medium-term and long-term investment products.

Plans:

STARTER PORTFOLIO

Terms 10 calendar days

ROI Return 107.1% Interest: 7.1%

Minimum: $5

DIRECT PORTFOLIO

Terms 25 calendar days

ROI Return 123.8% Interest: 23.8%

Minimum: $25

ASSURED PORTFOLIO

Terms 65 calendar days

ROI Return 194% Interest: 94%

Minimum: $100

RELIANCE PORTFOLIO

Terms 125 calendar days

ROI Return 403.4% Interest: 303.4%

Minimum: $250

Payment methods: Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, Bank wire

Link: http://unitrust-direct.com/

• 4 weeks later...

Seems Good To me.. A little lower in Interest hope it will last long so... Invested.. hope it pays.

Dear Shareking,

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U5424028 (chiknna):

Date: 5/12/2011 3:45 PM

Batch: 61070584

Sent To: U6551002 (Unitrust)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: N/A

Thank you.

ten days and earn 7.1% only? I will let go of this one. I know small interest means the site can sustain itself for longer period of time. But usually if the rate is this small few only will invest as for them interest is too low to take the risk.

just signed up with the program, and I have a feeling that the program looks very promising,

also the ROI is stable that can make it live for long time,

the registration process was also different asking detailed information,

this one will have two passwords, one is account password and another one is the payment password to be noted.

I agree with you @archu

Cannot waste our hard-earned money on this and that sites but initially we should see its ingredients like capital, plans, security, sustainabilty and potential. Fortunately on all fronts this one looks good and roi is such that admin may maintain the site paying status for years. Further efforts by admin are visible on forums, minimum being affordable, deserves a try.

I salute does who invested in this site. You have all guts and I'm chicken. lols. It just that I have some feel that this site is not good to invest in. I don't know. Its maybe the script. its so familiar and common. its like a 25 dollars ready made script. But I guess its still depends on admin if he want to turn to scam or not.

theirs nothing who can beat proof of payments as its really can serve its purpose. Nice to know that you got paid but I think its much better if you can post proof of payments. Because proof of payments really can help a lot to convince other that this site is paying good.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm surprise that this site is still paying. I already forgot about this site and I just visit it today to check if this site is still paying or not. I think if I'm not mistaken this site is already two months old more or less. Although I don't find any latest proof of payments. I think goldpoll status that is paying is good enough.

• 2 weeks later...

ROI is average. The minimum deposit is also acceptable. It is good to know that they are paying. They are looking like professionals. But I hope that the site will long lost and pay members.

As long theirs investors this site will keep on paying. The sad part of being active in unitrust is that its activity is some how slow and sometimes your gut feel tells you that you invested in a wrong site. But so far its paying for 70 days and still have good possibility that this site will last more than three months more.

I think they should come up with daily plan to gain interest of members. No doubt it is good program with very stable ROI and minimum investment but if they start daily plan instead of 10 days they can get many new investor coming. They have paid to all member who have invested but haven't got that reply as a normal HYIP gets and i think this is because the plan are not that trustworthy.

But right now I don't see any proof of payments. And that a big question mark for me. I want a hyip that has proof of payments constantly pasted in ptp that I'm in. So far I don't see any latest proof of payments. That's for me is a sign that even if this site is paying its not good to invest.

• 2 weeks later...

But right now I don't see any proof of payments. And that a big question mark for me. I want a hyip that has proof of payments constantly pasted in ptp that I'm in. So far I don't see any latest proof of payments. That's for me is a sign that even if this site is paying its not good to invest.

this program has paying status and I have found the latest payment proofs of today around,

another interesting thing is that I have read somewhere from their clients saying that

this program might be new online but the company is old and existing for few years already,

I am not sure if that information is true, but looks very promising program.

• 2 weeks later...

this program has paying status and I have found the latest payment proofs of today around,

another interesting thing is that I have read somewhere from their clients saying that

this program might be new online but the company is old and existing for few years already,

I am not sure if that information is true, but looks very promising program.

This site is running for 103 days only. So that means more than three months only. And I don't believe they are running that long online or offline. As most of new hyip always claim that they are on this kind of business for a long time. I guess that is only by scamming people. lols.

Hyip investing is not pure science. No matter how hard you study. No matter how long you try to make its work it does not work. The reason is simple. Its human greed driven. If a hyip admin want to turn to scam he can close his site any time he wants. If investors want to earn more. He simply add more funds. that how hyip works. and right now look at unitrust stats.

7 day 0.00440 +60% Change in Reach over the trailing 7 day period

1 month 0.00360 -16% Change in Reach over the trailing 1 month period

3 month 0.00363 +760% Change in Reach over the trailing 3 month period

currently, I have problem in loading this site,

I think this has been a good reliable program so far,

I have also read good comments from investors so far,

but the latest update from my side is that page is not loading, right now.