Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Unitrust-Direct - unitrust-direct.com

currently, I have problem in loading this site,

I think this has been a good reliable program so far,

I have also read good comments from investors so far,

but the latest update from my side is that page is not loading, right now.

I can open the site without any problem. Just clean your cache. I'm sure its either your computer or your browser or at the time you open your accoutn unitrust has lots of visitors as right now I have no problem accessing the site. Good luck.

latest news update as on 12th August, 2011, regarding feed back from satisfied investors !

Success story

Are you satisfied with Unitrust Direct services and want to share your experience with others? Don`t miss your chance to win the prize for the best Success Story! Send us your personal investment story with your photo attached to get a $10 bonus to your account balance and a chance to win $100 for the best story.

Story requirements

- The story must describe your personal Unitrust Direct investment experience

- The story should be at least 200 words long

- Photo requirements: 150x150 pixels in JPG, PNG or GIF format. Your personal photo only.

tinyclock.png Fri, 12 Aug 2011

Its a good strategy to get more investors. But for me its a sign that we need to cashout. lols. I don't now but that is my strategy. once a hyip offers bonus new plans etc. Its a sign for me to keep on cashing out. Its not a rocket science but at least its a strategy. lols.

@budado

I have an account with them but I have no active deposit made in this program so far,

there was a mail I received from them to remind me regarding my account inactivity,

also there is a brief explanation on how good the program is to make an investment etc.

• 2 weeks later...

its paying for 136 days and for me that a good thing. But I think this site is good for six months so the end is about two months away. But lets see. Maybe it can last longer than that. The reason I say six months is that since this is a medium term hyip plan with low interest rate.

@budado

that was good to know that this one has been paying for four months,

I have read from members' discussion around that only this site was newly made, but the original company does exist for few years,

I am not sure if that's true, but so far so good, they have been trusted hyip so far.

One think I'm sure right now. In general hyip investors behavior is that this year hyip investors is getting lower than last year. I don't know if you guys the same observation or not. But last year if your in hyip thread you see lots of activity and discussion now its seems theirs so few who post in hyip section. and mostly even a popular hyip gets little reply. Now about unitrust. If unitrust exist two years ago. I will honestly say this one will be popular.

there is some news update regarding new investment products on 31st August 2011 !

New investment productsA new product line has been launched this week - investment products providing daily interest payouts to internal account balance available for instant withdrawal or re-investment at your earliest convenience are now open for depositing.

Duration periods vary from one week (7 calendar days) to 4 months (120 calendar days). Please feel free to find more information on new investment products with an option of daily interest payout and calculate daily return on your investment

Wed, 31 Aug 2011

• 3 weeks later...

well, this site has been improving a lot as well as a trusted program, there is some latest news update from them today as on 28th September regarding Recession !

Wed, 28 Sep 2011

Recession - Crisis or Opportunity?

How to get a raise in a recession? How to make money from a downward market? How should one behave to protect his or her assets? Watch the video-interview of an independent trader Alessio Rastani to get prepared for the recession and treat a market crash as an opportunity to "make a lot of money from this."

According to Alessio Rastani, everyone should be prepared and act now: "In less than 12 months, my prediction is, the savings of millions of people is going to vanish. The biggest risk people can take right now is not acting."

• 4 weeks later...

That's true. In fact this site is still paying until now. But my main concern is not the site itself but the why investors look to this site. Its seems theirs so many hyip investors who don't see unitrust-direct as a good site to invest in. Its shows when I visited forums theirs almost no posters in almost all ptp forums that I'm posting.

well, this program is exactly 200 days old, congrats to the admin for reaching the 200 days mile stone in hyip business successfully, they have been paying so far, the lower ROI offered in their plans can be the reason for the success of the program, even the minimum set at $5 has also been a good feature of this program.

• 2 weeks later...

Right now I don't know how to measure success in hyip. Is success is base on how many days a site keeps on paying or how many investors invest in that site? I think its more on how many investors invest in a site. So far unitrust-direct is paying but its because of its long term plan. I mean Even if theirs few investors its can keep on paying. While other hyip sites has more investors that why its turn to scam early. While other is really owned by great admin who can manipulate funds to continue paying for a long time.

a new service has been introduced in this program, check it out in their latest news four days ago, regarding insurance service as on 4th November 2011 !

Investment Insurance

Unitrust-Direct and Insurance Brokers Investments Limited Company are pleased to introduce Investment Insurance service that can considerably reduce the amount of risk that you are taking with your investments due to market turbulence and possibility of `act of god` circumstances.

Investment insurance guarantees that you will receive the full return on your investment including the interest, whereas Reserve Fund guarantees capital repatriation only.

Investment insurance services are provided by Insurance Brokers Investments Ltd., a leading insurance agent and broker for businesses in the areas of property, wealth management and retirement planning.

PROBLEM !

the current status of the program has been moved to PROBLEM on GoldPoll monitor, I also have noticed that there is few bad votes posted on GP, since 9th November, they claim that the program has stopped to pay the since 9th November, whereas there is few investors that also post very good votes and proofs of payments dated 12th November !

there is market news live, the latest market news from this site today 13th November 2011 is as follows,

New week, same old 'yo-yo' market

Publisher: CNNMoney By Hibah Yousuf November 13, 2011: 3:08 PM ET NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- Worries about Europe's debt crisis have been at the root of the market's volatility for months, and despite recent progress, the wild swings in stocks aren't over yet.

I think it is time to close this thread for discussion, I have noticed that the status of this program has been moved to NOT PAID on GoldPoll monitor, because there was no payment, for about one week now, unfortunately, this program turned to scam after paying for around 210 days.