Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eazyinvest - eazyinvest.biz

EazyInvest Ltd affords an opportunity to invest your funds into perspective projects and ready businesses. Managing funds and assets of affiliated companies, the team of professionals analyses and reveals maximum profitable fields of investment.

Maximal effectiveness is a fundamental basic principle put into a foundation of all strategic decisions made by the leadership of the company.

Start making money with our public investment plans!

BASIC-30

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Standart $10 - $100 3.50

STANDART-30

A $100 - $200 4.00

B $201 - $400 4.20

C $401 - $900 4.40

VIP-100

1 $900 - $1,500 4.60

2 $1,501 - $3,000 4.70

3 $3,001 - $10,000 4.80

http://eazyinvest.biz/?ref=zeusgold.com

• 4 weeks later...

This program has a nicely designed site with professional look and DDOS protection. Their plans are with sound roi which is quite attractive and sustainable for mid term. On the site it is mentioned that minimum in Basic 30 plan is only 2$ that make this program affordable. Admin has tried to balance the attractiveness and sustainability while designing plans. I dont see a rate-us page so cant look for monitors here.

Im in

You have successfully sent a

payment from your account

U4798453: Date: 11/14/2010 4:24 PM

Batch: 49190204

Sent To: U3194724

(EazyInvest)

Amount: $4.00

Memo: Deposit to EazyInvest - Your private online

investments User rovi08 Thank you.

There is a monitor hyip.com on this site which has paying status since 26 days.

I think this program is complete in itself i dont see any deficiency except "not many advertisements".

But they have good security SSL and DDOS and they allow you to invest using alertpay other than LR and PM.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the rates are high but then I'm a newbie so I don't really know. The 30 day plan (right?) are too high I guess. Like I said, I'm a newbie when it comes. I mean the $10 is high but the interest is also high so I think its a fair trade. There is also payment proofs so I think the site really pays. 3.5% daily, so far, is the highest I've seen as I went around the HYIP sections of 3 sites including DMT.

@ luci:

That cannot be so. The principal will be returned differently at tyhe end of the investment term. 105% is pure profits.

Otherwise, why would anyone risk an investment here for filthy 5%?!

If the principle would be returned end of the investment period then the return is very good and risky. But now i will not recommend anyone to invest in this site since looks like the admin is facing problems these days to pay its investor as per the monitors few have rated the site not paying so its better to wait and see before making any new investments here

• 11 months later...

it's no wonder to have this site unavailable at the moment, because it looks like an older program that was started around a year ago,

I just checked out the program details on GoldPoll and found this one was exactly 383 days old and was blacklisted or closed around 332 days ago, that is within just fifty days due to unsustainable ROI !