Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hyipguardians-www.hyipguardians.com

profitfan

A new era of online money making discussion has just begun with launch of HYIPGuardians forum.

HG forum is free to join and there you can discuss about almost all industries associated with online money making, not only limited HYIP so go ahead and join HG forums community for numerious benefits such as you are going to get paid upto $0.05 USD per post so we give you an excellent opportunity to earn while learning and discussing.

You are being expected at HG forums!

Reply Post: $0.01 to $0.05 USD (1 to 5 Points)

New Thread: $0.01 to $0.05 USD (1 to 5 Points)

NO-MINIMUM PAYOUT

Paid to LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney

CLICK HERE TO JOIN...

got my first payment from this form

You have received a payment to your account U9232379 (nikhil234):

Date: 4/10/2011 6:57 PM

Batch: 58882572

From Account: U9531357 (Hyip Guardians)

Amount: $0.35

Memo: Payout from HyipGuardians please post.

Thank you.

yes its good when there is no minimum payout . yesterday i register and make few thread in gpt section and also hyip section and my point is not updating and i wrote this in shout box and Admin help me to get my point . i think still there is some problem of point system and hoping it will be solved soon.

i dont know how they give the payment rate its dpend on the quality or the section??i just join this site but havent make any post yet there.i think its good site for getting the payment fast since we have chose our ouw target to request and then admin will able to give the rate

Still there is some problem of point system and after posting it not updating and hoping Admin will fixed it . anyway there is no ptp section specially but all in gpt section and also we are able to post hyip payment proof and discussion in same section which is not bad i think.

Still there is some problem of point system and after posting it not updating and hoping Admin will fixed it . anyway there is no ptp section specially but all in gpt section and also we are able to post hyip payment proof and discussion in same section which is not bad i think.

i loved the new script of that forum which is amazing , but posts rates there are good for me because there is no minimum payout to request your money there , i can work there for 1 hour and got about 50 points then i request them to my LR account with no fees or problems at all , maybe i try posting there soon.

• 1 year later...

i won't understand how they furnish the repayment fee its dpend for the high quality or perhaps the part and i sign up for this web although havent create virtually any publish but right now there i believe its good web for getting the repayment rapid due to the fact we now have selected the ouw focus on to be able to ask after which it administrator may competent to give the fee.

there may be some dilemma associated with place program as well as right after posting the item certainly not updating as well as hoping management will preset the item. in any case there's no ptp segment specifically but most inside gpt segment plus we will article hyip check evidence as well as talk inside similar segment which can be not bad i believe.

• 4 weeks later...

Well its like this program is very tasty and they have made some payment before but now its like they are no longer paying because when I try to visit the site what I got here is that the site which you are trying to view is not available its like the forum is already dead.