Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Jprproject - jprproject.com

I am not the admin.

The admin says:

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

www.jprproject.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading, and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Plan: 12% Daily for 12 day

All payments are made to your account Daily.

Minimum spend is US$10 and there is no maximum.

You may make additional spend as many times as you like.

Accept LR only!

Link: http://www.jprproject.com/

Very simple design and site used a cheap script which is not very professional. The minimum required to earn is very high and is not very affordable by many. Even though the rate being offered is reasonable, the site right now has not even had a single cent invested into their plan. They should be doing some advertising, but even monitors who became their members do not even put money and is not keen on risking the $10.

Well,i'm just going around this program,and i found out that it's just using a simple script like you guys noticed,but plans are good,12% for the next 12days sounds wonderful,and the total returned earned within the plan days are 144%,which is a reasonable roi for me,and it's minimum is normally used by new hyips,since minimum to give this program a try is $10