Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

panama-money - panama-money.com

I am not admin!

We have a professional financial team and also financial advisers for investing money. Panama Money diversifies funds in most profitable sectors of industry such as private equity, commercial property, hedge funds, Real state, Forex and in search of enhanced returns and reducing risk of investment. By some risk management methods we assure that your investment is safe with us with minimum risk. So diversification helps to reduce investment risks because in case of weakness in one sector the other sectors still guarantee the good profit. Diversification helps to reduce investment risks.

plans: 5% hourly for 21 hours, 130% after 1 day, 300% after 5 days, 700% after 10 days, 3000% after 20 days!

http://panama-money.com/?ref=hyipnew.com

well, I have received some negative report on this program from a monitor admin,

that must be true otherwise there won't be such negative comment on this program,

PROBLEMATIC SITE ADVISORY

Hello Buddies,

Please be advised that the sites:

Panama-Money - http://panama-money.com

no longer viable programs to venture with.

These programs are either selectively paying or has stopped paying.

Panama-Money is now using FAKE logos of monitoring sites.

Spending fresh money here is not recommended.

Best regards,

HyipSCOPE.org

I think this monitor brought this program to our notice.so we should heed to his advice and neva invest here again.thanks archur,for bringing this monitor revieW about this program.Now is time this program should be moved to scam section.

I have also checked out on other forums to see if there have been any complaints,

and I have noticed that only few monitor admins receiving the payments, not all the investors,

thus the program is trying to get false status, 'paying' for them, where they are already turned to scam.

it's now clear that the program admin is paying selectively.