Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MULTIARBITRAGE - multiarbitrage.com

Instant-Monitor.com

I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

multiarbitrage.com.jpg

Started: 1/16/2020
Payouts: Manual

Features:

• DDoS protection
  • SSL encryption
  • Dedicated server/IP
  • Unique design
  • Unique Script

Description:

Automated Crypto Arbitrage Trading Bots. MultiArbitrage.com Automated crypto arbitrage trading platform is sophistically designed to take advantage of the cryptocurrency market's arbitrage opportunities by utilizing advanced algorithmic bot. Intra & inter-exchange arbitrage bot. Be the first one to benefit from the price differences between popular crypto pairs and across major exchanges. Meet crypto trading arbitrage bot, it is designed to ease and positively change your life. The prices across exchanges can be very different, mainly because of supply and demand. We made it possible to take advantage of price differences. Arbitrage without withdraws. Easily make an arbitrage trade between exchanges without moving the funds from one exchange to the next. Simply create an account, deposit funds and configure a multi-exchange arbitrage bot and let it search for unlimited arbitrage opportunities. It’s awesome and now much faster than ever before.

Accepts:

• Bitcoin
  • Ethereum
  • Litecoin
  • Bitcoin Cash
  • Dash

Investment plans:

• from 23.66% to 128.03% within 30 days. Min 0.005 BTC - Max 10 BTC

Ref-offer 5%

Our investments:

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/8e23385d8dd0a2973bfe342259bff020024ea708b0bb0b2889b61e10bdb111e8

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/758a3f55044918eea48ec454ad9a48dacd8538bb821e360025eb15843584640b  

This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!