Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

alliance-fund - alliance-fund.com

I am not admin!

Alliance fund gives you an amazing opportunity to increase your income. We offer the opportunity to increase your capital is the easiest way. You just do through our site investment and your money grow.

How does it work? We are a group of experienced traders, whose company is registered officially in the Dominican Republic since 2010. Our project is based on trade foreign currency, stocks and indices for oil and commodities. We achieve good results in this business and offer you a share in the placement of your funds. To start earning with us you will need to register an account and replenish it with one of the possible ways.

plans:Plans: 125% after 1 day,200% after 3 days,700% after 7 days,1600% after 12 day

http://alliance-fund.com/?ref=hyipnew.com

The site design is very simple and does not have much of a professional look into it. The interest rates are high and may not be sustained in the long run. The minimum as well is high and may not be affordable to most. And to those willing to risk the minimum, I suggest to invest early because this site is a fast-paced one. The first two plans are the best to choose from as the site may not be able to go past the 7-day cycle.

It has dynamic design which we require as investor, their plans show as very profitable plans .. I can believe the 1st 125% after single day, but after that all plans like 700% or 1600% will not be sustainable as well... Si I think admin is here to take some money from investors...

Imagine admin giving 1600% after 12days!gosh,i feel sick to the bottom of my tummy,when i imagine investors investing here and praying for this hyip to reach it's 12days online,but can you picture this admin giving 1600% after 12days?or is it a mere wish?this plan doesn't attract a bit of me at all.