Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What are the best ways to spend time on weekends?

Miril

• 1 month later...

For me, the best time to spend a weekend is to play with my children. We are going to watch movies with the whole family, play different games. The last game was who remembers more cities and writes them on a leaf. She turns on the 2 minute timer https://123timer.com/2-minute and waits until the time runs out. After that, it is considered who has more cities, he won and gets a surprise. 

• 1 month later...

I really like to watch videos online and also I gor a new laptop. Recently, I started to use Elmedia Player download which is perfect for Mac. I was afraid that mac is not so easy to use but after downloading this software helps to open mkv files, to use to watch high-quality movies and to make small screenshots.

• 2 months later...

Before I was married, I would often spend my weekends at my computer catching up on all the games in my steam library. Sometimes I would go out with a group of friends or coworkers and get dinner. Or dates. I pretty much balanced my life between School, Work, Social Life, and Video Games. It was pretty sweet. I just always made sure that I was actively dating or going out with friends so that I didn't become a dungeon dweller.

Now that I'm married, my life is balanced between Work, Family, and Video Games/Hobbies. It's a good life.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...