Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Japanonmove - japanonmove.com

I am not the admin.

Traders are still assessing the full impact of Japan's earthquake on the country's struggling economy (Reuters: Chip East) US stocks fell as the effects of Japan's earthquake and tsunami sparked further caution. Few days ago, the Nikkei closed down 6.2 per cent, or 633 points, which is the biggest daily fall seen since the 2008 financial crisis. The sell-off erased an estimated $US285 billion of equity off the Japanese market despite the Bank of Japan pumping $US183 billion into the financial system to try to stabilise it. The price of spot gold continues to rise as investors look for a safe place to put their cash, here is where "Japan on move!" play. It was buying $US1,423 an ounce at 7.00am (AEDT). Sendai, one of the areas hardest hit by the tsunami, is a hub for vehicle manufacturing, and Bloomberg reports there has been a 13 per cent plunge for the price of rubber used in car tyres on the Tokyo Commodity Exchange.

Stocks replenishment

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Small stocks $1 - $999 19.00

Medium stocks $1,000 - $2,999 20.00

Huge stocks $3,000 - $10,000 22.00

Property recovery

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Apartments $1 - $2,999 35.00

Homes $3,000 - $4,999 40.00

Buildings $5,000 - $10,000 45.00

Accept AP, LR & PM

5% ref. commission

Link: http://japanonmove.com/

• 3 weeks later...

Im in

Took the small stock plan with a min spend. Seen some payment proofs showing up and i do like the design of this program. The name though isnt the best choise right now.

:(

Heres my deposit

Payment sended via LR U0216670

Date: 04/15/2011 12:14

Batch: 59236914

To Account: U1262360 (JapanOnMove.com)

Amount: $1.00

japanonmovedeposit.jpg

Site has many advantages, such as good design, it also accepts payments by 3 banks including Alrtpay,

in addition to the minimum deposit is available to all, especially for newbies ,

But the strange thing here , the site says it offers low risk, although the profit rates offered by the site saying the opposite .

I got my first payment today:)

And it was instant too. So they do pay out. I saw some people saying its a scam,

but as far as for me i got it instant with batch number right now:)

And i depsoited and use Liberty Reserve so all ok for now.

well, the ROI is something like 7% daily, cause it is 35% profit that was offered in five business days that is a week,

such a huge returns, I think not possible,

even the last plan of 7% daily for a month, is also a huge risk, only thing is that the lower amounts accepted is as small as just a $1,

so worth taking risk to invest in this one.

• 2 weeks later...

New deposit made again:)

I actually lost count in how many times i went in the first plan always with the min. But so far there is no signs whatsoever that they are slowing down.

Payment sended via LR

Date: 05/03/2011 15:57

Batch: 60441853

To Account: U1262360 (JapanOnMove.com)

Amount: $1.00

japanonmovedeposit.jpg

For me this site will keep on paying for two to three months only. Nothing more. I see this kind of script its a cheap script. Also in my hyip patern and before analysis. A hyip with this kind of character do pay but it does not last more than three months on average.

The site hasnt paid me for a couple of days. Im going to give them today too before i scream scam.

In anyway i am almost sure they are just gone so

HOLD YOUR SPENDS

This site is a scam site. The last proof of payments is may 6. That means after may 6 theirs no more payment. Its really a sad reality but we all know that cheap hyip script really can turn to scam in any moment. Sad to say I have high expectation about this site. Its only that this site don't turn out well.

Even though site offered plans may be sustained for long term but program could only maintain paying little more than a month

There is not much on monitor we can find about this site, last payment recorded was on May 6, and no payment thereafter.

Yeah there is no other option left except to consider it scam now.

I second emote. I'm surprise that this thread is still open. Actually I only visited this thread as theirs a note in my list that I don't visit this thread anymore. I wonder why and now I know because its a scam site already. Iwill remove this site in my list of paying hyip and find some new paying hyip to replies this site.

• 2 months later...

currently this site is unavailable, and there is problem loading the page warning, from browser,

well, since the program stopped to pay and turn to scam as well as closed,

thread moved to closed programs folder !