Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Gulf Reserve - gulfreserve.com

I don't trust this site. I have seen lots of hyip site that offers this kind of features but still turn to scam. And I also don't like deposits using creditcards as theirs a big risk that your creditcard will be stolen and you end up being charge.

@budado I can't support your commitment because , hyip mean any time can over. But honest and elite HYIP will never make any bad reputation. Now make a statement of this news, well done admin best support and feedback might be you success. Your idea is excellent because everyone need to clear their trash, so cleaning of such spam is good idea. We'll expect that we should get some little bonus from you.

I have been paid several times already and I have won 2 contests, but I don't trust this hyip much. On their FB support page it has said several times that their support haven't responded. And when I got 5$ price they credited me 10$ and I said about that and they didn't fix it. And check your payment history, it pays wrongly many times. They even missed one day completely! That instant payment doesn't work always, it gives an error.

Admin's News Letter Update July 17, 2011 06:03 AM GMT + 8 (Sunday)

Gulf Reserve - Official Message

This is an small update and first of all I apologize for delayed support requests because I am currently traveling with my team to Eastern European states. Regarding the support requests, actually there are heaps and heaps of unanswered emails so I am going to answer as much as I can, but worry not because I recommend the best way to get your inquiries answered is to simply resend your support request to us.

Regarding the MNO chat session, it will be scheduled soon, as I am coordinating with Paul already about this, however I require some time before this is announced because upon reaching reaching Europe, rest of traveling will be done by road so I don't really believe if that will be appropriate time to schedule a meeting with GulfReserve members on MNO.

All payments are instant to AlertPay, LibertyReserve and other payment processors, and I am constantly taking care of these.

Another important announcement is that I am going to disable the "condiment" or "side" plan of short-term period for a short period of time, due to heavy growth of site and way too many deposits, GulfReserve always did, and still does encourage investors to deposit in one of our 4 main plans and this had been described several times that this "short-term" plan has been like a "testing tool" for investors, But due to its popularity, I will indeed enable it once again as soon as I get rid of some work pressure that our whole team is facing at the moment. Please note that all existing investments in this "short-term" plan will keep going on as usual without any changes.

Regards,

Alina.

We get much pleasure that admin is back in business after a long journey. I really appreciate of their new support ticket procedure, I think we should get help for the process and admin also help us by auto message even at offline. LR payments have delayed because of LR api problem. The best good new is that short term plan will be very effective for all & AP is instant.

We get much pleasure that admin is back in business after a long journey. I really appreciate of their new support ticket procedure, I think we should get help for the process and admin also help us by auto message even at offline. LR payments have delayed because of LR api problem. The best good new is that short term plan will be very effective for all & AP is instant.

I don't think this site will start paying again. As far as I know this site is a scam site now. As long I don't see any latest proof of payments. I still have doubt that this site will return and pay its members. And even if this site return I guess members will only cashout as much as they can and will not invest in here anymore.

This is the only hyip that I know that is problematic and to some is already a scam site that is still growing. I will not believe this stats but this stats come from alexa. So its really weird. This is a stats that even a paying hyip is envy or want to have.

7day 0.01430 +8% Change in Reach over the trailing 7 day period

1 month 0.01270 +96% Change in Reach over the trailing 1 month period

3 month 0.00780 +910% Change in Reach over the trailing 3 month period

I don't think this site will start paying again. As far as I know this site is a scam site now. As long I don't see any latest proof of payments. I still have doubt that this site will return and pay its members. And even if this site return I guess members will only cashout as much as they can and will not invest in here anymore.

I also think that scam site might not pay but also can pay randomly - schedule to their auto force traffic system. I just shred my opinion followed to the last update of Admin. If you still think that this site is 100% scam or going to be scam, then please submit more strong proof , because make any argue. Sorry for that but also I think you have to report/complain against this site.

Thank You.

I also think that scam site might not pay but also can pay randomly - schedule to their auto force traffic system. I just shred my opinion followed to the last update of Admin. If you still think that this site is 100% scam or going to be scam, then please submit more strong proof , because make any argue. Sorry for that but also I think you have to report/complain against this site.

Thank You.

Just one question did you invest in here or not? What more strong proof do you need? lols. This is the first time I hear that you need to give strong proof if a hyip site turn to scam. Just visit the site and you already know that its a scam site. For me its a useless argument you have their and a waste of time proving that this site is a scam site. If you really believe that this site is not a scam site then invest. post your investments in here. If you don't invest then that means you yourself know that this site is a scam site.

• 2 weeks later...

I have found this message on trying to open the site,

it's not the program but some domain site opened with the link.

gulfreserve.com

pydlogo.gif

Welcome! This domain was recently registered at namecheap.com. The domain owner may currently be creating a great site for this domain. Please check back later!