Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MaxiEarn - MaxiEarn.com

I am not the admin.

The admin ssays:

A very warm welcome to every visitor to our website. We at MaxiEarn are here to help you make money online, in the most secure and easiest way you will ever find. The most important thing that we would like to make everyone aware of is, we are not going to be another one of those fly by night scams, you see very often. We are here to prove our honesty and integrity, with 24/7 support and fast payments. The team managing MaxiEarn consists of highly qualified and trained professionals, to provide you with the most quality support, and the highest profits, with minimal risks.

Plans:

plans_bg.jpg

Accept AP, LR & PM.

5% ref commission

Link: http://maxiearn.com/

The design of the site is very good and has a very professional look. The minimum investment required is high at $10 and may not be affordable to most. Although the interest rate being offered is reasonable and could be sustained, it may not appeal to those who would prefer daily payments, as they could get their investment daily.

This hyip has the roi and some features right. It can be a good one for a couple of rounds. The thing is dont like its quiet high min. For to game and not be able

to withdraw each day it will feel a little unsecure. But if you go in 2 times the win will be almost $4.00 in 20 days. Not bad. The win yes if they pay will say.

I didnt find any monitors on the rate us page. And ofcourse the hyip is totally new, and first payments should start showing up in 9 days. The ref comission

isnt to high at least. So i think this is a good game for a while.

Good plan admin did plan here,but waiting for days to get our daily returns is really tiresome,and mostly,not healthy to me as an investor.And thinking about this program holding our interest for days before releasing it looks risky.what about they turn scam before the day of withdrawal arrives?Then it's a 100% loss on our side.

• 3 months later...

Just got a news letter from the site informing about the scheduled maintenance:

date Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 9:47 PM

subject MaxiEarn Ltd News

Hello,

thank you for being a part of MaxiEarn Ltd. I would like to let you know that later tonight will be planned scheduled maintenance and our website could be offline for a few hours. During this small downtime our website will be moved to a new more secured dedicated server. Sorry for this but we have to be sure that our website is fully protected. As usual all pending payments are processed, enjoy your earnings with MaxiEarn Ltd and have a nice day!

Best regards, Nick

MaxiEarn Ltd Support

Heres my deposit

Payment sended via LR

Date: 07/24/2011 16:45

Batch: 66214719

To Account: U9260023 (MaxiEarn Ltd)

Amount: $10.00

Merchant Reference: Memo: Deposit to MaxiEarn Ltd

Now i see many monitors on the site and all having paying stats. I didnt know this site is 120 days:)

I hear today they also have problem with AP like earngroups. Their AP account also got limited and they need to send some identity documents to prove it. I have investment here in LR and I hope with this AP problem will not effect for LR investment. Hope they can clear this problem fast.

Email newsletter from MaxiEarn Admin dated Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 3:12 PM subject: MaxiEarn Ltd News

Hello dear members,

I was really hoping that AlertPay will stop making quite strange decisions and will unlock our account after we submitted all documents they been asking for. But they didnt and more to say today I received email that almost all funds at our account are frozen with a reason - loss prevention. Well, its sad that one of the biggest payment processors in HYIP industry decided to scam their members but we have to move on.

As I told before, we are not going anywhere and we will continue paying to other payment processors witch we use for our service. From now AlertPay is officially dropped as MaxiEarn Ltd payment processor. Members who made a deposit via AlertPay please submit transaction dispute at AlertPay website to get your money back. As alternative to AlertPay within next few days we will add SolidTrustPay. I suggest to all members to think about what AlertPay is doing recently and stop using this scam service. Well, surely this will hurt the industry now a bit, because AlertPay became really popular among investors recently, but in a long term prospect its a nice chance to drop those scammers from the HYIP industry. I will give more info on a SolidTrustPay as soon as it added. We would like to apologize to all members who invested via AlertPay, but thats was not our decision and we cant do something with that.

Best regards, Nick

MaxiEarn Ltd Support

Good site with crystal script. We can found here some Ddos protected server with forums connectors. Both two plans are very suitable for us. I think we can start with $10 because 20% after 7 days is really profitable. Also I liked their 5% ref. commission. Overall looks good.

it seems an old program, I just tried to open their ratings page,

and that has redirected me to home page,

I doubt the status of the program, at present,

I don't think this one might have been sustained this long with such huge ROI.