Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Rubyinvest - rubyinvest.com

I am not the admin.

Start - 26.03.2011

About HYIP:

In Rubyinvest works team of professionals which brings together a wealth of expertise and commitment to work toward common goal and success. The main criteria in our work are effectiveness and professionalism We stimulate creativity and loyalty of our employees and encourage them to increase level of proficiency.

Plans :

110%-125% after 1 day (Instant Withdrawal)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $200 110.00

Plan 2 $201 - $2,000 115.00

Plan 3 $2,001 - $4,000 120.00

Plan 4 $4,001 - $8,000 125.00

Accpet - LR\PM

Ref.Comission - 6%

Link: http://rubyinvest.com/

Rubyinvest is giving a really high return after a day! This plan looks good,and it minimum is good too,$10 minimum investment to try this program out,and it's a after a day plan,which i don't much fancy.And looking at admin writeup,i can't see anywhere admin says he will invest our funds,so what sign do this gives investors?

The interest rates are very high and could not be sustained in the long run. The minimum investment as well is high and could not be afforded by many. But this site will definitely provide quick cash to those willing to risk the $10 needed. Since they only have one plan to offer, it may not suit those who would like to prefer a long, sustainable paying site.