Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Cryptade LTD - cryptade.biz

viking88hp

I Am Not Admin/Owner Of  The Project! !!!

728x90.gif

Online Date : 2019-1-2

Investment Plans:
 2% daily for 100 days , Hourly 0.08%
 3% daily for 100 days, Hourly 0.10%
 4% daily for 100 days , Hourly 0.13%
 5% daily for 100 days , Hourly 0.21%

Min Spend :   10$

Referral Commission : 4-3-2-1-1 %

Withdrawal Type Instant    

Licensed Script

DDoS Protection by DDOS-Guard

Accpet Payment : Payeer BTC PM

About Us :

Currently, we are running on projects in some of the most compelling industries with operations in the world’s top markets. Some of our current holdings and investments include Real Estate (Make Profits By Renting And Selling and Leverage Your Real Estate Investment), Crypto Trading ( Scalping-Very short term, Hodling-Long term, Hold for short and long duration, Day Trading-Short term, Position Trading-Long term, Arbitrage trading, Intra-day Trading, Range Trading, and Swing Trading-Short term. ) Cryptade is one of the top cryptocurrency mining facilities in the world. First built to exclusively mine Ethereum, the facility is being continuously upgraded for mining state-of-the-art Blockchain technology. Cryptade’s computational performance is achieved with specifically designed mining rigs that efficiently mine hashing algorithms for various cryptocurrencies. The Cryptade facility is powered by geothermal energy. The results of cryptocurrency mining highly depend on infrastructure efficiency and electricity rates, which make renewable energy sources - such as geothermal and hydropower - the go-to solution for a cost-effective and clean mining operation. Today, over 80% of mining energy is provided by renewable sources.

JOIN NOW

Refback :  http://invest-analysis.org/?a=details&lid=1598