Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

merdexgroup - merdexgroup.com

i am not the admin

http://merdexgroup.com

102.5% (5 days), 119.5% (15 days), 140% (25 days), 220% (60 days)

Minimal Spend: 10

Maximal Spend: 3000

Referral: 7%

Withdrawal: Manual

Program looks good. I opened account and made my 1st deposit

I will add report after payment.

Date: 3/24/2011 8:26 PM

Batch: 57952737

Sent To: U8618550 (MerdexGroup)

Amount: $100.00

Memo: Investment

The site design is very good and and have a professional look. The plans are offering very reasonable interest rates and could be sustained for quite a while. And since the minimum investment needed to start is high at $10 not all could easily afford the site. This is for medium-term investment ( except for the first plan ) that will not earn quick cash but those willing to invest will have a stable income.

Well this fast game is offering really low rate, and it could be just a way for to get money again fast for an admin. Or it could actually stay a month or so.

I dont think the low rate tells more that the program will stay around longer, all is up to admin.

If i could find a good rcb offer of this one it is actually really a good hyip for a while in my eyes.

Ill check around for it. I see the thread opener depsoted $100.00 in this which i see as a bit of confidence.

the plans have very low returns offered 0.5% and 1.3% ! but that is what make the program to be stable and active for many days,

the last two plans have good ROI but the minimum is too huge to invest in those plans,

looks very promising program, they have all features like valid ssl, referral commission a 7%, the registration page is so simple with very few details required.

• 2 weeks later...

life time is 14 days, so the program is active for 2 weeks already,

there is some news about 5% cash back offer from this program !

Special Campaign

We`ve decided to launch a Special Campaign, so we`ll add a 5% bonus to each deposit you will make! Notice that our Special Campaign will be valid only for 2 weeks! So don't lose a moment!

• 1 month later...

I think the program has been in problem right now regarding the procession of withdrawals, they paid for around 40 days only,

due to pending payments so far since 2nd May, or so, few monitors have already changed the status to 'not paying' or 'waiting',

where as some monitors still have 'paying' status for the program,

we can have proofs around of till 4th May, either the program started to making selective payments or turned to scam now.