Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lwf-trust - lwf-trust.com

I am not the admin.

London Workers Fund was created in 2007 by a group of large business investors,that have invested their money and background experience in trade markets, forex investments and oil companies.

Now in 2011 we launched our investing program online because we want to extend our services in this new type of market.

LWF is beeing managed by an elite team of former CEO's at big companies in the Uk and US, that invested their time, skills and money in LWF. All our employees are vey high skilled and ready to help you make profits. We have a professional financial staff members and also financial advisers for investing money.

PLAN:1.5-2.5% daily for 160 days

Accept LR only!

Link: http://www.lwf-trust.com/

The rate being offered is very reasonable and can be sustained in the long run. Even though the minimum investment is high at $10 those who re putting their bet here could have a steady income. But one limitation which may affect membership is the acceptance of only one payment processor. Adding one or two more will definitely boost sign-ups.

They only accept one e-currency which will not give option for people with other form of cash to invest. And the term of the plan is too long. Waiting for 160days before you get back your initial deposit is not easy.

New program launched, just three days old, however I couldn't find a news section or ratings section to have a clear idea on their life time or program launched date etc,

well, the program is designed good no doubt about that,

looks promising and stable ROI as well.

Domain: lwf-trust.com

DNS:

ns1.geniusguard.com

ns2.geniusguard.com

Created: 2011-03-18 05:53:01

Expires: 2012-03-18 05:53:01

Last Modified: 2011-03-17 17:53:01

Registrant Contact:

Katz Global Domain Name Trust

For a program that is planning a whooping 160days plans,it's not suppose to buy a domain for just a year,or admin is planning to run the first batch of investors only.

I don't know if i should invest here right now since am not in good mood with hyips right now,i have just lose to one them.

For a program that is planning a whooping 160days plans,it's not suppose to buy a domain for just a year,or admin is planning to run the first batch of investors only.

I don't know if i should invest here right now since am not in good mood with hyips right now,i have just lose to one them.

• 2 weeks later...

this program has verisign security that also has to LR site as well,

which means that the program will be very stable for a long time,

I have noticed that verisign symbol on their site,

it is good to invest here at this early stage of the program.

• 4 months later...

The hyip has been pying for a while, so we gave it a chance

Deposit made via LR U0216670

Date: 08/15/2011 12:16

Batch: 67963966

To Account: U2697368 (lwftrustinc)

Amount: $10.00

Merchant Reference: Memo: Deposit to London Workers Fund

I think it would have been much better if there is at least a single monitor listing this program,

even there is no ratings section as well,

I just hope that the program will be paying as it's low ROI offered in the plans.

Good site with very unique design and we can find there secured server. Plans are good that we can use $10 as starter promo with profitable 1.5% daily RoI. Though RoI is very effective and their 5% ref. commission is very useful but I think 160 days - really too long. Overall very good.

this program accepts only LR to invest in them,

so every investor of this program must be the client of LR as well,

it would be nice if they add more options other than LR to venture with them.