Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

leanleef - leanleef.com

We suggest the investors to invest means in our projects. Building and trade Investments always are considered as the most favorable and reliable forms of long-term capital investments therefore the investments in building and trade can bring the tangible income. The investments in oil business are the most profitable kinds of capital investments in the modern world. Oil-is raw material for the whole spectrum of production of petro chemistry which will be always demanded in the market and the assortment of which can always change depending on requirements of the market. We suggest to put up money advantageously and to get a good profit.

Deposit amount

$25+ $500+ $1000+ $2500+ $5000+ $10000+

1.1% 1.4% 1.6% 1.8% 2.0% 2.3%

33.0% 42.0% 48.0% 54.0% 60.0% 69.0%

Return on deposit in the day / month

The possibility of reinvestment

http://www.leanleef.com?ref=zeusgold.com@gmail.com

The design is both nice and so ugly. The front page seems like a kid wrote it. But in anyway its not bad. What turned me off directly is the ref comission. $25.00 for every referral?? Thats a lot and is not sustainable. I stopped looking after that. But is anybody in this site with an investment or only for the ref comission?

Script is ok and site has ddos protection along with ssl. But roi of 1.1% is quite low as we shall only get our investment back in 90 days, and then if we are able to withdraw principle then only we shall be in profit. Though there is variety of options to make deposit inlcuding e-currencies and visa or master card. Minimum investment of 25$ is a bit high to test this hyip. Overall as per the information provided on the site, this hyip looks promising enough for long term invesment.

Script is ok and site has ddos protection along with ssl. But roi of 1.1% is quite low as we shall only get our investment back in 90 days, and then if we are able to withdraw principle then only we shall be in profit. Though there is variety of options to make deposit inlcuding e-currencies and visa or master card. Minimum investment of 25$ is a bit high to test this hyip. Overall as per the information provided on the site, this hyip looks promising enough for long term invesment.

The roi is for long lived hyip , but the ref comission? If i understand right its $25.00 and thats not for the longevity for the hyip. I would not join this. Maybe I need eat up my words.. :rolleyes:

but Im out.

The design is both nice and so ugly. The front page seems like a kid wrote it. But in anyway its not bad. What turned me off directly is the ref comission. $25.00 for every referral?? Thats a lot and is not sustainable. I stopped looking after that. But is anybody in this site with an investment or only for the ref comission?

The layout is a big ugly. However, the script considered quite good as I believe it is using unique script.

Between, I don't think u will get $25 per ref, lolz~ that is too much. U will get 5% of the total portfolio investment + 10% of the total income of investors. $25 is only for business partner as they mentioned. ;)