Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

LeedDailyPro - leeddailypro.com

I am not the admin.

Leeddailypro is a successful group of investors and experimented traders. We have been working as a private fund since several years, and now we have opened our online project offering our activities worldwide. We reinvest the funds we receive from our investors. The funds are invested into high growth securities on all major stock markets of the world. We also trade actively on the Forex market.

Our mission is to provide our investors with a great opportunity for their funds by investing as prudently as possible to gain high rates in return. Zayd Market is an secure investment project, designed specifically for people want to get reliable and profitable source of real net income.You do not have to incur various hidden fees in order to benefit from investing your funds with us.

Leeddailypro provides investments opportunities to individual and institutional investors. With Our Program you will make big profits because we have a winning combination of professional investment expertise and our unique trading technology, not to mention speed, flexibility and a rigorously-disciplined investment approach. The goal of Our Program is to generate extraordinarily huge and risk adjusted rates of return. The funds are invested into high growth securities on all major stock markets of the world.

Plans:

Plan 1 : 13% daily for 10 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $8,000 13.00

Calculate your profit >>

Plan 2 : 25% daily for 5 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 2 $20 - $8,000 25.00

Calculate your profit >>

Plan 3 : 155% after 2 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 3 $40 - $8,000 155.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accepted currencies: LR, PM.

Referral commission: 5%

Link: http://leeddailypro.com/

Rate is reasonable with such short term program like that. minimum deposit is quite high, Only one monitor in rating page since it run today. RCB for me is a must to join in Hyip. there's still no Rcb offered by monitors. so I'll wait until tomorrow. After all I like this plan

The interest rate being offered is reasonable, though a little bit high to sustainable for quite a while. And the site design is very simple. The minimum investment needed is also high, pegged at $10 and is not affordable by many investors. But to those willing to risk a little bit more money then I suggest the 2-day plan which will provide an additional 50% of what was put into the site.

This HYIP doesn't have the sufficient features on every thing belonging it, as like their poor script, only monitors are testing as investment, as we can see only 13 accounts are active and 250$ deposited, so I didn't find any personal investors like us, so quite disappointed But the rates of interests are very profitable as compared to any others, so don't think it will sustain for long time..

Certainly,investors knows for long that any program that promise to give you 50% within two days is not ready to last long since it's using the hit and run strategy.which either investors lose or admin,and in most cases,it's investors.I can't invest in this program it is too profitable to me.