Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

stablecapitalgain - stablecapitalgain.com

i am not the admin

http://www.stablecapitalgain.com

Welcome to stablecapitalgain.com

We ,Stable Capital Gain, are happy to invite You to participate in our Investment Programs. Feel free to browse our webpage, to contact us for any kind of questions, and of course to join to our Programs. We are a successful group of private individuals, most of our teammates are professional bankers and traders, who have made money through prudent investments in the finance industry on a worldwide basis for over 8 years. Our group is made up of American and European people, thus we are able to watch and trade on the different markets almost 12 - 18 hours a day. We have been participating in many online and offline ventures, resulting in great margins of profit for the owners and for the investors. Stable Capital Gain. helps private and institutional clients achieve their trading goals. Risk management and safety of client funds is our primary goal. We can help you secure a comfortable retirement, which is every worker's dream.

Service Pakages

Payback principal after contract period.

Minimum amount for contract is $10.

100% Automatic payment system. .

Professional investment consulting.

Firstly comes the security.

Paying 7 days a week.

Referral bonus: 7%.

Investment Packages

1.8% Daily For 7 Days,

2.1% Daily For 14 Days,

2.5% Daily For 21 Days,

3.0% Daily For 28 Days

Minimal Spend: $10

Maximal Spend: No Limit

Affiliate Program

We are interested in increasing the assets of the club, so we offer you our affiliate program:

This is a great way to earn from home. You can earn 7% of the deposit your referrals, even if you do not have a deposit in our project, just start inviting clients to us, using our banners .

Date: 3/23/2011 7:34 AM

Batch: 57811092

Sent To: U5666521 (Stable Capital Gain)

Amount: $100.00

Memo: Professional,top1monitor@gmail.com,

Program looks good. and made my 1st deposit

I will add report after payment.

min deposit with Plan that affordable for me is Basic Plan, Actually I'm not prefer daily profit for 7 days with principal back. I prefer principal include. but I like to try after seing payment proof coming around in other forums cause rate is good. script and design is nice looks good to me

The interest rates being offered are very reasonable, thus sustainable for a long time, or even last many cycles. The site design is also very good. Even though the minimum needed is high, those who are willing to risk their money could have a stable earning because of the site's sustainability.

I don't like their poor ROI plans with high invest required, their design is also not so good to lead us as investors.... we can only afford to spend on the basic plan which has very small term spending, which suited to us, as it will not last for more before we recover our deposits... as it's jut new so we expect some monitors in future...

I think this program plans looks nice,which is reasonable to me.

Offering a good plan that can sustain this program longer,rather than offering what they can't give.

But this minimum investment here,which is $10,is a bit high for some investors to try this program out.

the program looks promising one and as the life time of this one is just four days, there is nothing surprising to see them with paying status,

the plans do not exceed a month term that seems like they also want to attract investors that can't wait long to get the funds invested back,

stability, reliability terms are used on their site, but with 2.5 % or 3% daily profits it may not be a stable program,

they pay automatic directly to the e-currency account from which we have deposited to them.