Deposit funds from your Etherum.  

Deposit funds from your Bitcoin Cash.  

Deposit funds from your Dash.

Deposit funds from your Litecoin.

Payments:

Instant

Referral:

10%

CRYPTOUNIONS Ltd, is an officially registered company which gives its clients all required guarantees, including confidentiality of data provided by clients at the registration procedure. Apart from this we guarantee accrual of requested payments in due time and full amount. The company's system, including support service, works 24 hours, which means you are always welcome to contact our experts in case you have any questions.

Besides, With the increasing complexity of mining and the reduction of compensation for the block, technical experts need more productive equipment. We physically mines the several Coins and your investment are used for buying new hardwares and for new projects, So we can share you bonus and you can also make more profit from it.

728.gif

this is new launched and its totally paying with good support , but why this negative point .... do you have  any proof that its joke? he/she may or maynot be admin doesnot agree with your point. investment program are many kinds, doesnot mean to have one 1 person to handle everything without any other team member or else. you made investment and you got issue? their site has social profile, contact support and even listed in monitoring site as paying status, so you mean other monitoring site who invested in their site are jokers? joke hyip??? seriously... 

i got question to make deposit ,with my pm account ( mean time of site being down for maintenance) so contacted to skype support and easily got the issue solved as they request me to wait till the issue solved or try again from other account. dont put negative  post just because of miscommunication or any other means... new site obviously are reliable now. its today the launching date but even since few days they have been monitorized and made successful transaction .... everything listed on their website and other monitoring site. www.cryptounions.biz

my advice is to stay away from this project because when you make investment and after that got an issue online support ask you to contact admin on skype and when you contact on skype he says he is not admin admin is out from here its totaly a joke hyip

Payment received

Date: 05.29.18 11:11

Received Payment 1.25 USD from account U16933119 to account U1204062.

Batch: 216112707.

Memo: payment from cryptounions.biz

Thank you, Admin!

Payment received

Date: 05.29.18 11:06

Received Payment 2.5 USD from account U16933119 to account U1204062.

Batch: 216112348.

Memo: payment from cryptounions.biz

Thank you, Admin!