Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Exprinv - exprinv.com

I am not the admin.

About HYIP:

For wise decision and profitable portfolio, you need a professional and reliable investment team. You will find the right team on exprinv.com! All of our market analysts and investment managers have over ten years experience in fund management and diversified investment, and they knows well about the secrets of acquiring stable and maximized profit in complicated market. All the investment fields we get involved is legal and profitable, including forex, stocks and futures spread.

Plans:

106-112% after 3 days

118-130% after 6 days

148-172% after 12 days

min to spend: $10

Accept LR & PM

Link: http://exprinv.com/

new short term program, living for two days already,

the plan with the shortest term is after 3 days plan, that has 12% profit,

as the program hasn't yet three days completed, there is 'waiting' status on few monitors

and few monitors show 'paying' status, that might be referral commissions they got paid so far.

Yes.I think by tomorrow,we'll will see the outcome of this new program.

Since it's a short term program with reasonable returns,but with a high minimum to try their plans out,am not certain if i should invest right now,but hopefully,i might,if it haven't turn scam then.

The site has interest rates that are reasonable and could be sustained for a short time. But the minimum investment is high, being set at $10 and may not be affordable. As one cycle has been completed, all of the monitors listed on the site are showing PAYING status, which is a good sign for the site, and may help them get more viewers to sign-up and invest.