Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Day2DayFund - day2dayfund.com

I am not admin

he Day2DayFund is the best choice for you! Day2DayFund is a private capital investment organization which renders services on management of actives of private investors and carries out formation of a uniform working capital. The command of experts in various directions of investments allows Day2DayFund to work successfully in the world currency markets, capital investment projects and ensure stable parameters of profitableness every day. Professional approach to investments, trust of clients and fine reputation of our fund are the main criteria of work of Day2DayFund experts during operations with investors assets.

Plan 1

2.2% daily for 15 days (Principal Return)

Min. $1 and Max. $900

Plan 2

2.5% daily for 15 days (Principal Return)

Min. $901 and Max. $5000

Plan 3

160% After 15 days (Principal Include)

Min. $500 and Max. $5000

Referral Commission 7%

Link: http://day2dayfund.com/

The ladies' pictures are definitely beautiful for me & their script is seems to be fresh designed, but although there is 1$ as minimum with better rates of interest of 2.2%, but I can't have trust on this type of sites... there is the statistic of it as over 1000$ invested, but only 1$ has withdrawn....

I think this program script looks unique.

But considering this program plans,i think it might be worth trying it out,since the minimum to invest here is just $1,and daily roi at 2.2%,totally up to 33%,plus principle back after plan expires,giving us a total of 133% after 15days.It's worth trying.