Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

AR404 - ar404.com

Although this HYIP has not sufficient feedback from any features that they have like script, plans( as high spend required ), but I am surprised to see this program that accept master card, Visa credit card, or even western union as well... so I could't find the truth on legitimacy of it.....

That's a real go in,if they're were to have a low minimum investment plan that could have afford average investors the opportunity to invest here,considering their payment processor,which looks legit,but with such high set standard plan,i think investors who can't afford this program can just look,or overlook it.

Although this HYIP has not sufficient feedback from any features that they have like script, plans( as high spend required ), but I am surprised to see this program that accept master card, Visa credit card, or even western union as well... so I could't find the truth on legitimacy of it.....

Yes, but these features do not make this site able to attract investors,

because it looks like a lot of other sites that have a simple design, offering profit rates is reasonable,

then turns to scam after a few days .

the minimum amount asked to invest is $33 for one plan and $222 for another,

I don't think we should risk such huge amounts for this program,

they have paying status on those monitors on the site, according to their FAQ, funds will be paid to our e-currency accounts as fast as we withdraw,

I think they meant to say that the withdrawal will be processed instant.