Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bayfunds - Bayfunds.info

I'm not admin!

Hello, and welcome to Bayfunds.info. For our investors, we have spared no expense in our site. Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

bayfunds.info is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex Trading. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Plan:

110% in 1 Day, 128% in 3 Days, 153% in 5 Days, 230% in 10 Days

we accept via LR only

Link: http://bayfunds.info/

3% could be worst ROI on any new HYIP to attract investors, but this HYIP has somehow better design & small period term program that I really wanna use it.... But before going with any new one definitely needs payout proofs from members, so better to wait for some days before knowing the real matter...

I think the min is to high, even though the roi is quiet sustainable with the 103% after 24 hours.

Still i dont think that its any time to loose if you wanna join the game, there is not a good option in my eyes wait 24 hours just so you can see the people get paid.

Then it can be to late to jump in. So better jump fast then wait. The script is ok its not costly but has the security needed:)