Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

gloriabank - gloriabank.com

I am not the admin.

START 19-MART-2011 LR+PM+AP multiplans + multiref

Gloria Bank, Inc., a full service brokerage firm engaged in the purchase and sales of securities from and to the public and for its own account and in investment banking activities.

Since 1987, Gloria Bank, Inc. has built a strong and unique reputation as a leading investment banker specializing in small and emerging growth companies with capital needs of $1 million to $25 million. Gloria Bank, Inc. has served as a manager or lead underwriter for over 160 offerings, raising over $150 million for clients.

At Gloria Bank, Inc., we invest in synergy, seek out and join forces with progressive companies and smart investors who want to be part of a dynamic partnership - a partnership that has the power to fuel innovation, to infuse new energy into our communities, and to create new wealth for everyone involved.

Whether you're the investor with money to invest...the entrepreneur who has an idea worthy of investment...or the broker or banker who helps put the two together, our team will work with you to achieve success.

Synergy reminds us that we're on the same team, and that we are working toward a common outcome far greater than any one of us could achieve on his or her own.

Our corporate policies and business practices are designed to ensure that these values are continuously upheld at all levels of our Company. In this regard, we have made a point of adopting industry best practices in our public company corporate governance and board oversight, and will remain diligent in identifying ways to enhance and strengthen our corporate stewardship as Gloria Bank, Inc. continues to evolve and prosper.

We thank you for your interest and will continue to work very hard to build an enduring company worthy of your support.

Plans :

1.3% Daily for 30 Days $1.....100

1.5% Daily for 30 Days $101...1000

1.9% Daily for 30 Days $1,001 - $5,000

Paying in Manual mode

LR+PM+AP

the Referral Program multilevel 7%+2%+1%

Link: http://gloriabank.com/

At last i was thinking a hyip i actually like again, where i dont feel right away im gaming like a mad. Nice script, ok security.

Accepts alertpay, min depsoit $1.00 which is gonna bring many investors in i think.

Payout 7 days a week, no min withdrawal. All is so good and this one has all going for it. Then comes the things i dont like.

Ref comission with 7% on the first level and continue down to level 3....

Second that we get a bonus on the first plan that is interesting for me with 5% on the deposited money.

At the end of the 30 days term which will be almost fast paying 7 days a week the principal is returned.

Do i need to say im off to look for rcb offers?

I really think this HYIP will gonna lasting for long time as it's professional features with better feedback on various type, 1st of all it has the opportunity to withdraw our principle within secs after deposit unlike all HYIPs, and also 5% bonus of all deposit a up to 100$ will given instantly.... They have discussed all the steps to register in LR,AP,PM ... Hope it will be sustainable one..........

interesting new program around, they have introduced some proof post contest, that I think a nice strategy to get investors to the program.

Post Payout Pproof Contest

Gloria Bank announces its Post Payout Contest!

Post your payout proof on participating forums and enter for a chance to win $30, $60, $100 into your Gloria Bank account.

Each day post your payout proof on the forums we have selected to be part of this contest. Every post on each forum counts as a single entry. Post on every participating forum for multiple entries. Three winners will be chosen to win $30, $60, $100 each into their Gloria Bank account.

All entries posted on the below participating forums are counted. Post daily to every forum for better chances of winning.

How to participate:

Sent to Support email : "I want to participate in the contest (Post Payout Pproof Contest). Login: USERNAME"

Take an image screenshot each day of your daily Gloria Bank payout in your e-currency account and post it in all the threads below.

The deadline to post entries is March 21th, 2011. Winners will be chosen randomly and announced on March 27th, 2011.

Upload your payout screenshot proof on our Facebook to be in the running for the bonus of $100.

Gloria Bank Facebook Page: www.facebook.com

Gloria Bank Facebook Page: www.twitter.com

Participating Forums for Gloria Bank Post Payout Contest:

www.moneymakergroup.com

www.dreamteammoney.com

www.talkgold.com

www.carigold.com

www.money-news-online.com

www.moneyfanclub.com

www.rusmmg.ru

www.globalearntalk.com

www.forum.myhyip.com

Well,it's too late,but this contest is really won't giving a try,how i wish i have seen this contest before,i would have join in,and luckily,be among the 3winners,but one problem is the screenshot payment proof,i don't know much about that.Any way,i would like any contestant to keep up updated about this contest.